Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Your very own signature banner!

Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Hi, Everypony!

As you might have known, my name is Star Silk and I am still super new to this lovely site even though it gives me some nostalgia from when I would lurk many years ago before I was less shy enough to speak up. Today I made my very first banner and I am so so happy! Plus, the lovely @Emerald Heart has been making banners for every pony due to her kindness alone and I wanted to honor the spirit by offering -you- a collaboration with her should you take an interest in having your very own banner!

Just give one of us a message and let us know what you would like to have on it and we shall do our very best. Consider it an act in the spirit of friendship. And an act from my lesson of not being so shy to speak up and participate in meeting lovely new ponies. ^~^

Price: 
(All you have to do is credit @Emerald Heart.)

Edited by Star Silk
to give proper credit
  • Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Starforce

Sweet! We'll get on it right away!

Thank you. Don't have any words on it, I want it to just be a visual one with Starlight in many poses like your current one. Something that really captures her nature, of course! 

Moments ago, Starforce said:

Thank you. Don't have any words on it, I want it to just be a visual one with Starlight in many poses like your current one. Something that really captures her nature, of course! 

Very well! Thanks!

1 minute ago, Emerald Heart said:

Hey, @Starforce

Would you like boarder, like I have in my own signature?

Yes, do some sort of border that is translucent and has some sort of crystalline reflection to it if you can. If that makes sense?