Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Elements of Equestria 2: Chapter 19

DivineMist1000

E1938BD9-018B-4572-9D19-65A3E8999458.thumb.jpeg.2d0203b69a928e51b7e70260bb880c96.jpeg

Chapter 19: Something Worth Fighting For…

Both Lee and Storm continued to process the revelation between the two of them in their heads and they both just stared at each other.

“Y-You’re my sister?”

“My… brother. I never thought I’d see the day.”

Once they had both finally got the information through their heads, Lee and Storm embraced each other and tears of joy ran out of Storm’s eyes.

“It’s you… it truly is you. 20 years… a whole 20 years it has been since I have seen you.”

“I-I don’t believe it either… I actually have a sister! This is so awesome!”

Lee and Storm released each other and they examined one another to get a good look at each other.

“Y-You’re all grown up, Little Light!”

“Little Light?” Lee asked.

“Oh right, that was the nickname our parents gave you and I used it too because you were my little brother and you and I played together all the time!”

“I had no idea… You know all this about me, but I don’t remember anything about my parents or you.”

Storm tried to recall the events all those years ago regarding what had happened to her little brother, but she unfortunately couldn’t remember much.

“You were… sent away as I said. Our parents just told me that they had to protect you and took you away from our hometown and I… I never saw you again after that.”

“Right… I was raised by other ponies and they gave me the name Lee. I never questioned anything about it then because I was so young, but now…”

Lee could only feel sadness for not knowing more about his family before and he wondered if things would have been different if he tried looking for them.

"I should have tried to find you and maybe you wouldn't have to go through the things that you did..."

Storm smiled a little bit as she saw Lee's look of worry, but she reassured him all the same.

“Don’t blame yourself, Lee. You had your own life and our parents assured me that you were safe. And by the time I was on my own, I was already settled here in Hydrea and well… you know the rest.”

“Right… Tempest.”

“I wish I had gone to try and find you… You were my brother and I just forgot about you because of my personal vendettas.”

Lee saw Storm look away from him with a look of sorrow on her face, but Lee quickly placed a hoof over Storm’s and smiled happily towards her.

“You don’t have a thing to be sorry about, Storm. Having you here right now… it’s one of the greatest moments of my life now. I actually have a sister and it makes me feel so good inside!"

Storm hugged Lee again and Lee welcomed the warm feeling in his heart again. As Lee finished his hug with his sister, he suddenly began to think about somepony else special to him.

“I wish… she was here to see this. Oh Tempest, I wish you were here.”

Just then, Lee looked towards the front door and began mumbling to himself as he went towards the door.

“Lee? Lee, where are you going?” Storm asked.

No response came from Lee as he walked outside, but Storm trailed after him and continually called out his name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Lee continued walking into town, a couple of ponies gave him some concerned looks, but he went past them and made his way to a large fountain in the middle of the town.

Storm saw Lee stop at the fountain and she quickly approached him. Lee heard Storm saying his name, but he simply stared at his reflection in the water.

“Tempest… What do I do? What can I do?”

Lee tried to think about Tempest’s beautiful eyes and face, but every memory was interrupted by Malice corrupting her and turning her against him.

A final flash of Tempest appeared, but her eyes were completely black and a blast of lightning appeared before Lee opened his eyes again.

“No!! No no no!!! ARGH!!!”

Lee held his head in agony and he stomped the water in a fit of rage. Storm told everypony around Lee to back away and give him some room before she quickly tried to calm him down.

“Lee!! Lee, are you okay? What happened?”

“I-I saw her… She was right in front of me and I couldn’t save her. Argh, why didn’t I save her?! I just... I just don't know what to do anymore."

After seeing all of this happen, Storm disagreed with Lee's words and laid his hooves down to try and get his attention.

"That's enough, Lee. You are no failure and I will not let you just give up!"

"But Tempest... she was the one who gave me my strength to fight and now... now she's gone."

"She is still a part of you and her spirit is calling to you. Tempest would want you to fight for her and for every other pony who has been corrupted by this evil menace."

Lee looked to the side for a bit to think about everything that has happened, but Storm made him face her again and she asked him to look at her.

"Look at me. You are better than this and I know that you are stronger than this! I know this because you didn't give up on me when I lost my way... and because you’re my brother."

Suddenly, Lee's mind thought back to how he helped redeem Storm and the good that he brought to her. Lee then thought of Tempest once more and he saw her beautiful face before she started to speak to him.

Fight, Lee. Fight for me, fight for Equestria and fight for yourself... I know that you can do this because I love you.

"Tempest... Thank you my beautiful unicorn!"

After hearing these words from Tempest, Lee found his strength and his will to fight returning to him and he placed a hoof over his heart.

Once he finally got his newfound strength ready, Lee looked back at Storm with a huge look of clarity on his face.

"Y-You're right, Storm. I have to try... I have to fight for Tempest and all of Equestria!!"

Storm helped Lee to his feet and he felt a new sense of hope in his heart as he looked towards the shining sun above. Storm patted him on the back and he looked back at his sister with a smile on his face.

"That's the spirit! So tell me, what's the plan?" Storm asked.

Lee paced around the fountain as he thought of a plan, but he remembered all of the ponies that Malice had corrupted would be a problem.

"It won't be that easy, I'm afraid. Malice has everypony in Canterlot and Ponyville under his control..."

"Hold on a moment. You said that he had a scepter, right? If that's the source of his power, why don't we just try and take that away?"

"Easier said than done. He has an entire army surrounding him and there is no way we can take him ourselves."

Lee was at a loss at what to do now, but Storm looked around at the group of ponies surrounding the both of them and an idea popped into her head.

"Then we'll get an army of our own..."

Before he could even react to Storm's words, Lee saw that Storm was already gone and talking with some of the other townspeople before she came back to Lee a minute later.

"Follow me!"

"What? Storm, what are you talking about?" Lee asked.

"Just follow me. You'll see..."

Lee shrugged his shoulders in confusion before deciding to follow Storm towards the main gates of the village.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes had passed by and Lee stood up on a wooden platform next to the village gate, with Storm beside him waiting for all the ponies of Hydrea to gather.

Lee looked in awe as many ponies surrounded the gates, but Storm stepped forth to get the attention of the crowd.

“Everypony… I need to say a few words to you all and we need your help with a very urgent situation!”

All the ponies in the crowd mumbled to each other about what Storm was talking about, but Storm silenced them and began to speak.

“Something dreadful has happened to the city of Canterlot and the town of Ponyville… An evil creature known as Malice has taken control of these places and has turned everypony there into his slaves, which does include the princesses!”

Everypony then started to panic at this news and some looked around frantically too. Storm tried to calm them, but she knew that the situation was only worrying everypony.

“All of you, listen to me!! I know it is hard to hear, but-“

Suddenly, Storm was interrupted by the ponies in the crowd, who began to speak in fear about what has happened.

“W-We’re all doomed!!”

“The princesses are gone too?!! NOOO!!!”

“What do we do? We have to hide NOW!!!”

As the chaos continued to brew, Storm was at a loss of words and looked to the side as she thought about what to say next.

Lee looked over at Storm with a worried look on his face, but he soon remembered the words she and Tempest said to him earlier and changed his look to one of determination. Just then, Lee stepped forth and looked towards the panicked crowd below.

“ENOUGH!!!” 

The crowd then finally quieted down as they looked at Lee, who jumped down from the platform and stood face to face with the crowd.

“This monster has taken everything from me! My home, my friends and… the love of my life, but I will not stand by any longer and let him destroy everything else!”

Storm looked at Lee as he spoke and smiled in happiness at his words.

“The only way to stop him is to fight and I need your help to do so! Because if we don’t try, there won’t be anything left to save…”

A couple ponies then stepped forth and spoke with Lee.

“We are not fighters! How do expect us to go up against such an army?”

“How can we possibly be any match?”

“There’s nothing we can do!”

Lee silenced these ponies after they finished talking and suddenly heard Storm speak to them from above.

“Together, as a team, that’s how we win!”

“Storm is absolutely right! Because we all have something that Malice will never understand: Friendship, loyalty, love, trust and companionship.”

“These things are all that you need and it is stronger than any weapon and more powerful then anything else!”

All of the ponies then started to nod to each other in agreement to Storm’s words and they all then looked back at Lee.

“Together we are unstoppable, together we are stronger and together we will be unbreakable!!”

Storm then took over for Lee and spoke from the platform.

“We can do this, because we will be fighting together as one! And together, we will stop this evil and take back our land!”

Everypony shouted in triumph towards Lee and Storm and some of the ponies stomped their hooves for them too.

“So, who’s with me?” Lee asked.

Storm jumped down from the platform and stood right next to Lee and looked at him in confidence.

“I am with you, Lee! I’m with you until the end!”

After Storm, other ponies stepped forth and told Lee that they would fight too. Half of the crowd soon joined Lee and Storm and they all patted Lee on the back.

“For Hydrea!”

Storm and the crowd shouted together and Lee looked around in disbelief at all of the ponies on his side, but smiled nonetheless.

“For Equestria!”

Lee then placed a hoof over his heart again and thought about the one pony who gave him his strength.

“For Tempest…”

A/N: I FINALLY got this chapter done! Sorry for the wait, but it will be full speed ahead from here on because we are finally at the climax now!

17 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

This chapter was a great build to the climax! If I was Lee though, I would've reminded the ponies of how they all came together to stop the Windigos and the Evil 3 in the finale in order to boost their morale. :fluttershy: I also hope that Lee gets a chance to meet his real parents too! 

This takes place before the series finale. And you’ll learn more about Lee’s family in the next story…

3 hours ago, DivineFive1000 said:

This takes place before the series finale. And you’ll learn more about Lee’s family in the next story…

Cheerfully retracted! Though curiosity does strike me, when exactly does this story take place in the show's timeline? 

(edited)
13 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Cheerfully retracted! Though curiosity does strike me, when exactly does this story take place in the show's timeline? 

Cheerfully retracted!

Edited by DivineFive1000

8 hours ago, DivineFive1000 said:

The first story was five years after the movie and this story is one year after the first one

Although I still stick to my "cheerfully retracted" comment and respect that it's your story...a six-year gap between the movie and the events of Season 9...that's personally difficult for me to imagine. :dash:

(edited)
18 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Although I still stick to my "cheerfully retracted" comment and respect that it's your story...a six-year gap between the movie and the events of Season 9...that's personally difficult for me to imagine. :dash:

I got that backwards, I'm so sorry!! :kindness:

The first story takes place 1 year after the movie and this story is a year after the last one. Four years before the movie is how long it had been since Tempest attacked Storm's village 

Edited by DivineFive1000

1 minute ago, DivineFive1000 said:

I got that backwards, I'm so sorry!! :kindness:

The first story takes place 1 year after the movie and this story is a year after the last one. Five years before the movie is how long it had been since Tempest attacked Storm's village 

Ha ha ha, that's fine. That timeline, I can easily imagine. ^_^