Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fire FLash character bio and creation.

Jack Harper

(edited)

post-1340-0-00137500-1339351009_thumb.jpegCharacter bioName: FIre FlashSpecies: NightmareCutie mark/talent: enchanted sword:able weild almost any weapon effectively and use a magic combination. most experiance in pyromancy.Heigth/wheight: 6ft 7in, 562lbsPhysical description: Tall, glowing red eyes, white coat, white mane and tail made of flames.origins: unkowncurrent line of work: Dragon herderknown weakneses: immune to most magic, physical attacks and water ar a preferable means of damaging, as well as light magic.Weapon:post-1340-0-40288700-1339348434_thumb.jpegweapon type: HalberdWeapon name: Solaricespeacial ability: can release waves of energy with extreme force. can also be used to communicate to reptilian creatures.length/wheight: 7ft, weightless but only Fire Flash is able to lift it.Character creationI originally based Fire Flash on a character in a book that i'm writing but he soon developed his own personality. He is a bit irritable most of the time but is serious and calm when it comes to work. while he still wields the same weapon and magic abilities, he uses an entirely different fighting strategy since he's not a humanoid like my other character. Fire Flash relies heavily on soularice ability to only be wielded by him. from that ability comes soularice's magnetism ability where Fire flash doesn't need to grasp soularice, soularice is simply drawn towards fire flash's hoof and can be manuvered mentaly. Soularice itself is alive and aware and establishes a psychic connection with Fire Flash. I also had to Nerf Fire Flash for if he was as strong as his huminoid form he would be overkill and able to defeat anyone in Equestria. and one last note while Fire Flash's mane and tail are made of fire they do not burn anything, they simple symbolize his strength and vitality. They only extinguish if Fire Flash himself dies.post-1340-0-70902400-1349555864_thumb.jpegnew character bio coming soonPlease quote and tell me what you think.

Edited by Jack Harper