Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Co-creation method of prayer.

Reiki Knight 13

Prayer, what comes to mind when you picture the concept of prayer?

I bet mentally you picture something like the kid on their knees with their hands crossed softly speaking "Dear Lord..." Isn't it?

Like you're dictating an invisible hand to write a letter for you pretty much.

When it comes to the idea of co creation or utilizing the law of attraction there a different method of prayer that uses the heart as a voice to call to the powers that be instead.

How does one use the heart for prayer and how does this differ from what the more traditional method of prayer?

Well,let's say you want an MLP toy of Rainbow Dash.

The conventional method would just be you softly whispering aloud "Dear Silky, can I haz a new Rainbow Dash action figure. I promise to be a good filly/foal if you do this I pwomise."

The way to pray for the toy with the heart is to visualize it within your mind's eye, feel it in your hands, notice every detail of it. Picture, playing with Dash with your other MLP friends.

Focus on how much you love to share with with others and how your friendship will grow from it.  Basically, pour your heart and soul into believing it is here right now and how much you will love it.

You really do want to feel for it as well because powerful emotional energy will greatly empower this. 

Attune your heart towards your desire in this for the action figure focus on play and do things like watch Dash heavy episodes, browse through toy pics etc.

Whatever it takes to get into that mindset.

Talking to god.

Thats pretty much what it is.

The only way we could communicate to him is through prayer.

Some think of it as talking to yourself.

14 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

The way to pray for the toy with the heart is to visualize it within your mind's eye, feel it in your hands, notice every detail of it. Picture, playing with Dash with your other MLP friends.

Focus on how much you love to share with with others and how your friendship will grow from it.  Basically, pour your heart and soul into believing it is here right now and how much you will love it.

Bro this isnt praying.... This is wanting something.....

14 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

You really do want to feel for it as well because powerful emotional energy will greatly empower this. 

Attune your heart towards your desire in this for the action figure focus on play and do things like watch Dash heavy episodes, browse through toy pics etc.

Whatever it takes to get into that mindset.

I kinda get what you mean.... But you kinda dangerously explained it.

1. You associated prayer with greed.

2. You associated and explained prayer in a non religious or spiritual way.

Plus wanting something to appear in front of you is a bad example.

Your example is no different than them praying for money....

Also people praying for ponys is the reason i consider most of the actions of a fandom as.... Religious

Ponysim....XD

Attune your hearts desire to what you want?

Is dangerous.

Remember. The heart is a traitor.

It needs to be guided by the mind.

One should know that the terrorists runs by their hearts desire and an absence of the mind.

This is only part of it there are other things as well. Also desire for material gain be it object , gold or money is not in of itself bad. It becomes bad when that desire becomes unhealthy or self destructive. That is you desire money so bad you hurt others, steak from them or are pushing yourself too hard that sort of thing.

Also, alot of other universal laws as they are called are involved with this as other wise every single wish or nightmare you think of would happen within moments.

Finally the problem with the heart is likely not that it is bad probably better to say the energy of that person is clouded and needs to be worked on.

20 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

This is only part of it there are other things as well. Also desire for material gain be it object , gold or money is not in of itself bad. It becomes bad when that desire becomes unhealthy or self destructive. That is you desire money so bad you hurt others, steak from them or are pushing yourself too hard that sort of thing.

Also, alot of other universal laws as they are called are involved with this as other wise every single wish or nightmare you think of would happen within moments.

Finally the problem with the heart is likely not that it is bad probably better to say the energy of that person is clouded and needs to be worked on.

...it is unhealthy when you start praying for it.

28 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Finally the problem with the heart is likely not that it is bad probably better to say the energy of that person is clouded and needs to be worked on

Yeah and i explained you need the wisdom.. the mind for that.