Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Silky's Beauty Spa (OC creation and re-designing)

Ice Princess Silky

2 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I'm too excited to get this started. I'll show you tomorrow, okay? :eager:

Huh? :confused:
Oh no, not again! :awwthanks:

Take your time! I can wait a couple days and even weeks if it's necessary! I'm just very grateful for all you did for me today! And I won't be willingly using my new magic to cause any harm to your spa because your my friend and it's what friends do! :Rara:

@Princess Silky Hey! Sorry to bother you but would you happen to have time to redesign an OC of mine, too? It's a different one by the way, her name is Sugar Blossom! 

she's a pegasus pony with blue hair and a pink coat, I also kind of want her to be a crystal pony too, since those are never really used. Thank you!

Here's a reference image for her cutie mark: 

s-l500.jpg

1 minute ago, Stellar Heights said:

@Princess Silky Hey! Sorry to bother you but would you happen to have time to redesign an OC of mine, too? It's a different one by the way, her name is Sugar Blossom! 

she's a pegasus pony with blue hair and a pink coat, I also kind of want her to be a crystal pony too, since those are never really used. Thank you!

Here's a reference image for her cutie mark: 

s-l500.jpg

Oh that is one precious cutie mark! Hmm... Do you have any images or references or specific color tone or would you just like me to sketch something right up? :ooh:

@Shiny Silvermoon Too much power with your newly emerged horn! Try not to make it rain too much, lovely. Now! Here's a few more potions.

One is to style your mane. What style would you like? :grin:
One is for your magic ability color -- looks like yours is a bit frosty right now from the looks of it! The other is for your tail and mane color or adjustments.

silvermoon.png

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Too much power with your newly emerged horn! Try not to make it rain too much, lovely. Now! Here's a few more potions.

One is to style your mane. What style would you like? :grin:
One is for your magic ability color -- looks like yours is a bit frosty right now from the looks of it! The other is for your tail and mane color or adjustments.

silvermoon.png

Mother of Celestia! Your sketch is gorgeous! How could I possibly changing something in it! The colors, the manestyle, the tail, the cutie mark, everything is more than I could have hoped for! :wau: I love what you did! It's so funny to see the cutie mark I made on such a marvellous sketch! You have so much talents, Silky! :mlp_icwudt:

*Twirls on the spot while waiting for @Stellar Cresentmoon to decide their color palette on the other seat*

Sooo!! @ZiggWheelsManning! I've heard you were interested in stepping into a seat of your own for some lovely changes. Hmmm? :please:
(Luna has granted you permission to use their image as a reference here so feel free to do so as well as other references and changes you'd like me to tweak up a bit) <3

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

*Twirls on the spot while waiting for @Stellar Cresentmoon to decide their color palette on the other seat*

Sooo!! @ZiggWheelsManning! I've heard you were interested in stepping into a seat of your own for some lovely changes. Hmmm? :please:
(Luna has granted you permission to use their image as a reference here so feel free to do so as well as other references and changes you'd like me to tweak up a bit) <3

ziggsOCtoprincesssilky.thumb.png.d7b976eaef9b65e8c71bb4b2a0eb6fc2.png

His helmet is the exact same as Scootaloo's, except there are 4 vertical strips in the middle instead of 2.  The helmet color is light green, the same as his eyes.  His tail and head hair has the same line drawn design as Scootaloo's.  His skateboard has 4 orange vertical lines in the middle and the rest of the skateboard is the same gray color as the falcon part of his cutie mark.  All wheels on the skateboard are red and the circle joints that connect the skateboard are grey.  

*giggles as the two ponies socialize while she's doing their hair and coloring through the potions* Wonderful, darlings! So far, so good.