Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Silky's Beauty Spa (OC creation and re-designing)

Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

*waves* Hi there Silky!
I've been thinking of a trying a new mane style to go with Whirlwind.
As a pegasus who was born and raised in Cloudsdale, my passion has been to fly...fast! and competitive. The Streamlined mane was fitting pegasus archetype has been my staple for 8 years.

However in more recent years, I've been taking Whirlwind's character arc into a more simple, down to earth (literally :ButtercupLaugh:) direction.
I had this interest in giving Whirlwind a new (or alternative) mane style to suit his look. Something simple, not too flashy, but still a hint of the old mane style.

Edited by Whirlwind

Hmm...Style 10 on page one and style 14 on page two seem pretty intriguing.
Whenever you are caught up with customers, you mind sketching out those styles on whirlwind.

I forgot to include a full body of whirl in the first post. haha :mlp_icwudt:

Spoiler

Whirlwind_0002.thumb.png.56f0254c211d153bb9de82c686b76b73.png

(edited)

The strange Ghostling would've hovered his way into the spa, rubbing his shoulder's as they have been aching...well his entire body was thank's to a Trait He had, By focusing Spectral Magik throughout his entire body it allowed him to push his body more than it previously could but there was a Con. It was taxing on his body and the Longer He remained in the State, The more it hurt.

The ling would've found a chair for him to sit in and look around.

@Princess Silky

Edited by Ghostie boi

The fast wheeling male earth pony entered the spa after stashing his skateboard in the locker room.  Ziggs then hopped horizontally to a relaxing chair and landed directly on his back.  A small music device attached to him and listening to a lengthy AC/DC song of the Bon Scott era that had bagpipes in it, he closed his eyes to relax.  Suddenly felt heavy feeling to the lower area of his back hoofs, 2 spa ponies were tending work to them.  No presence of Silky, the spa's owner, from the scan and length visibility of his eyes.  Suddenly a cardinal flew into the spa thanks to an open window and landed on his left front hoof.  This small bird caused Ziggs to give a jock laugh at it, because it reminded him the western state of Arizona.  Small and inferior in size compared to a falcon, this puzzled him.  What could Ziggs relate to or bond with a bird like this?  

Shiny Silvermoon suddenly irrupted in the Spa with a beaming expression on her face. :D

"Hi! I-..." She began but quickly cut her sentence short when she noticed the spectral creature in the Spa along with Ziggs acting very strange with a bird.

"Silky? You never told me that this place was haunted. Also, is Ziggs okay?" Shiny asked @Princess Silky. Her face was now a starled one instead of a joyful one. :blink:

Ziggs stood uptight with a moving neck.  @Shiny Silvermoon had a recognizable voice, but couldn't recognize Silky's.  Even with his eyes open, the spa owner was still nowhere in sight.  Was a trick cast upon him?  Were football players in the building?  Were Ziggs' most menacing, feared and top-worthy adversaries, the Pittsburgh Steelers, conducting some invasion with their rough laughing voices and chaos that would break chairs and rush this relaxing interior spa?  Were they finally coming for falcons that Ziggs cared for and was willing to protect in priority of his heart?  There was a cyclone spiral of air.  

Sugar Blossom slept in the spa chair, once she heard @Shiny Silvermoon's voice, she awoke, licking her dry lips, she spoke "Huh? Was I asleep?" she muttered. She looks at @ZiggWheelsManning 
"Why is there a bird on your hoof?" she chirped. She looked around, seeing @Ghostie boi but no signs of @Princess Silky. "Huh, that's strange! Silky should be here!" she said, tilting her head slightly.

@Shiny Silvermoon "huh, judging by what's happening right now, I'll say I've been sleeping TOO long to count the minutes," Sugar Blossom said, and rubbed her head, "My friends are probably off somewhere else, I wouldn't know! Are you looking for Stellar? Or just dropping by for a friendly hello?" Sugar Blossom said excitedly babbling. 

37 minutes ago, Stellar Cresentmoon said:

Sugar Blossom slept in the spa chair, once she heard @Shiny Silvermoon's voice, she awoke, licking her dry lips, she spoke "Huh? Was I asleep?" she muttered. She looks at @ZiggWheelsManning 
"Why is there a bird on your hoof?" she chirped. She looked around, seeing
@Ghostie boi but no signs of @Princess Silky. "Huh, that's strange! Silky should be here!" she said, tilting her head slightly.

Oh! Sorry, lovely! I was in the back finding the perfect potion for -- *She'd gasp upon seeing the spectral bunny* GHOSTIE!!! *she'd run forward and throw her hooves around his neck* Now THIS will be an interesting challenge. Please make yourself comfortable while I finish up with @ZiggWheelsManningand the lovely @Stellar Cresentmoonand @Shiny Silvermoon Everyone here is a lovely! Feel free to get to know each other while I do some styling. *she'd pat the lovely ling on the shoulder as she'd go back to @Whirlwind's chair to finish up his second style*

5 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh! Sorry, lovely! I was in the back finding the perfect potion for -- *She'd gasp upon seeing the spectral bunny* GHOSTIE!!! *she'd run forward and throw her hooves around his neck* Now THIS will be an interesting challenge. Please make yourself comfortable while I finish up with @ZiggWheelsManningand the lovely @Stellar Cresentmoonand @Shiny Silvermoon Everyone here is a lovely! Feel free to get to know each other while I do some styling. *she'd pat the lovely ling on the shoulder as she'd go back to @Whirlwind's chair to finish up his second style*

"Don't worry, @Princess Silky! I'm not here to spend time at the Spa! Even if it looks very pleasant! I was just here to say hi!"

Then, Shiny slowly stepped closer to Silky until she was close enough to whisper to her "Psss! You see the ghost on the chair too? It seems like he's both dead and alive at the same time..."

4 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Don't worry, @Princess Silky! I'm not here to spend time at the Spa! Even if it looks very pleasant! I was just here to say hi!"

Then, Shiny slowly stepped closer to Silky until she was close enough to whisper to her "Psss! You see the ghost on the chair too? It seems like he's both dead and alive at the same time..."

"You do realize I can hear you right ?" The strange creature spoke before pointing at his ear's. The same one's that made it basically Impossible to whisper around him unless they whispered whisper.

• Brohoof 1

The next person waiting in Silky's chair was @ZiggWheelsManning "I understand that I got something wrong in your desire look. So sit still, oki, lovely?" She'd giggle and this time take some paint for his helmet and a small paint brush for adding some extra lines on it.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"You do realize I can hear you right ?" The strange creature spoke before pointing at his ear's. The same one's that made it basically Impossible to whisper around him unless they whispered whisper.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't an hallucination! I don't get to see... what you are... very often. But you're right, it was rude from me! Let me apologize by greeting you correctly!" Shiny made a few steps closer to @Ghostie boi and then gave him a hoof to shake.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't an hallucination! I don't get to see... what you are... very often. But you're right, it was rude from me! Let me apologize by greeting you correctly!" Shiny made a few steps closer to @Ghostie boi and then gave him a hoof to shake.

*Silky would smile at seeing Silvermoon engage with @Ghostie boi. She loved seeing her friends connection* "Ghostbit is a wholesome sweetheart. I am looking forward to the challenge of what he would ask me to do with him. I found some lunar petals that have a unique spectral glow to them. I wonder if a potion involving them might help." She'd smile quietly as she painted ZiggWheels Helmet. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Wellllll More toward's those I trust, Kinda hard for me to meet with other folk cause of that." He'd hold a paw out for them to shake but at first was hesitant.

4 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

*Silky would smile at seeing Silvermoon engage with @Ghostie boi. She loved seeing her friends connection* "Ghostbit is a wholesome sweetheart. I am looking forward to the challenge of what he would ask me to do with him. I found some lunar petals that have a unique spectral glow to them. I wonder if a potion involving them might help." She'd smile quietly as she painted ZiggWheels Helmet. 

Shiny began to look embarrassed when Silky mentionned the lunar petals. "I didn't know you were searching for lunar petals... Because if I knew I would have gave you some from the lunar flowers that I grow in my backyard..."

17 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Wellllll More toward's those I trust, Kinda hard for me to meet with other folk cause of that." He'd hold a paw out for them to shake but at first was hesitant.

"I understand. I'm rarely disrespectful normally, you can ask anypony I know. I won't do it again." Shiny was truly sorry for how she acted toward him, it was very obvious in her eyes. She stretched her hoof even more for him to take it.