Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How charitable are you?

zerox

That was never inculcated in me. But I am trying to instill it in my mother and uncle. Because they have been blessed in a way . But I've seen how some people look at us. And I am trying to congratiate myself. Because my family are like spoiled children, and do not understand how the world works.

But when you start seeing strangers look at you with repressed anger, for no reason. That is a bad sign. So, yeah. Also, I feel guilt. Despite the fact that my family has some issues. The problem is that I am the only one seeing this apparently. So, they say I am paranoid.

• Brohoof 1

I donate US $5.00 a month to the Sierra Club, which is about all I can afford. :sealed: I am poor. :( However, I also have my Amazon Smile set up to donate the proceeds from my purchases automatically to the Alzheimer's Association. Sadly, the Amazon Smile programme is ending on February 20... :( I'm very unhappy with Amazon's decision. I set up a monthly US $5.00 donation to the Alzheimer's Association in memory of my grandma and grandpa, both of whom struggled with dementia.

That makes two charities at a combined total of US $10.00 a month that I'm donating. It's the best I can do... :(

Obviously, the environment and dementia-related conditions (of which Alzheimer's Disease is one) are very important causes to me.

Edited by Crystal Prism
I set up a monthly US $5.00 payment to the Alzheimer's Association.

14 minutes ago, Crystal Prism said:

I donate US $5.00 a month to the Sierra Club, which is about all I can afford. :sealed: I am poor. :( However, I also have my Amazon Smile set up to donate the proceeds from my purchases automatically to the Alzheimer's Association. Sadly, the Amazon Smile programme is ending on February 20... :( I'm very unhappy with Amazon's decision. I set up a monthly US $5.00 donation to the Alzheimer's Association in memory of my grandma and grandpa, both of whom struggled with dementia.

That makes two charities at a combined total of US $10.00 a month that I'm donating. It's the best I can do... :(

Obviously, the environment and dementia-related conditions (of which Alzheimer's Disease is one) are very important causes to me.

Even giving away little goes a long way. Don't worry about it.

Our family is financially well off and we can afford to give away.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, zerox said:

Even giving away little goes a long way. Don't worry about it.

Our family is financially well off and we can afford to give away.

I do my best. That's for sure. :sealed: