Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm not able to access the "Forum Games"

Lunaholic
Go to solution Solved by Twilight Sparkle ✨,

Hi, I have a weird problem. I'm not able to access Forum Games section on this account. I can access there just fine as a guest. This happens on every browser and device so I assume the problem is within my account :o

Every time I try to access there while logged in I'm instantly getting HTTP error 500 "This page isn't working"

• Brohoof 2

What happens if you try again now? I tweaked a setting on the server that relates to an issue I was fixing in the Fan Clubs section earlier.

Also, are you using the "condensed" or "expanded" view in forum sections? That's these options next to the "Start new topic" button:

Untitled.png

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

I switched back to condensed and now it works again! Thank you!! So that was the issue after all! :kirin:

I'm unsatisfied with this. :( Expanded forum view should work - you are not in the wrong for using it. Was it still broken after my post? If yes, I want to troubleshoot it further.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I'm unsatisfied with this. :( Expanded forum view should work - you are not in the wrong for using it. Was it still broken after my post? If yes, I want to troubleshoot it further.

Okay I switched back to expanded view and now it works also on expanded view :o

No one else seem to have experienced this so far but me, weird

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

Okay I switched back to expanded view and now it works also on expanded view :o

No one else seem to have experienced this so far but me, weird

It's more likely that a bunch of other people experienced it but you were the only one to speak up about it. So I'm really grateful that you did so I could do something about it!

It turned out to be another version of the issue that blocked me from accessing the Fan Clubs section earlier. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2