Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Magical Encounters 1 x 1 Silky and Lleys

Ice Princess Silky

Silky was making her way over to the silver lake - the water would glisten with a hidden light of its own, teeming with magical power. She would dip one of her clinking vials into it and collect a vessel of it.

Looking behind her, she would offer it to this unicorn nearby. The unicorn would appear to be quite shocked by the gesture!

image.png

Silky would blink once. "Of course, it is why you are here, correct? You need special vials to collect the magical properties of this water or you might get hurt. I noticed you didn't have one." Her voice was soft as she smiled and then suddenly, with alarm she would step back from what the mysterious unicorn would do next.

image.png
Not knowing exactly what to say, Silky would giggle. "Marry you? But I don't even know you." With a curious tilt of her head.
image.png

Silky would giggle as she'd take the levitated rose into her hooves and place it in her hair. "Fair enough. A symbol of our friendship. What is your name, lovely? My name is Silky. I am the local beautician who gathers magic in any form that I can to help those around me."

• Brohoof 1

Silky's eyes would light up with excitement as she would beam brightly. "Really?! Oh gosh, then I am so honored!" The pegasus would stand up and give her new friend a big welcoming hug. "It's such an honor to meet you, Lleys! What kind of magic do you do? It looks almost fiery!"

• Brohoof 1

Silky would giggle upon seeing Lley's reaction. "Did you say THOUSANDS of years?! Goodness." The pink pegasus would begin to adjust the vials into her satchel safely. "What do you mean by that?" 

• Brohoof 1

"Cursed?!" Silky's blood would run chill. She had to try to break it! But no. Wait. She's gotten herself into trouble before. The little pegasus would open her mouth as if to protest, close it, think for a moment as a flashback would strike her mind:

Heed caution on those you wish to help, little one. Some people deserve or provoked their own curses.....

She'd suddenly lower her ears in thought and then say. "I ... see. What were you cursed for, if I may ask? And by whom?" Raising her gaze, she'd notice the floating bubbly tea. She wondered if she had been dreaming but her curiosity still remained in tact as she awaited a reply. 
image.png

(art was made by a friend, not me)

• Brohoof 1

“And what exactly do you do as a snake? How do you know you are working? What are you up to and can you do it by will?” Silky became increasingly curious as she recovered from the momentary shock.

• Brohoof 1

As Silky would see the pony drink coffee and explain, she had a sudden urge to indulge in some chocolate bon bons. The crinkling of the wrapper being a little more noisier than she had expected.

image.png

She'd notice Lley's expression, seemingly fearful of a noise and Silky would suddenly stop. "Oh! Beg your pardon, lovely."

image.png

• Brohoof 1

(unable to try to draw the next scene since I am not as talented as you are) :coco:

Silky watches with great curiosity as Lleys speaks. Silky found her very interesting.

Moments ago, Lleys said:

I'm done, forgot to tell you, sorry:ButtercupLaugh:

(oh my gosh, I was right in the middle of typing to you haha) 

(That’s a pity. I really admire your art and hope one day to be as quick as you) 

silky couldn’t help but giggle. “Do you mean the straw, silly?” Her fascination only grew further. “Are you bound to these lands? Near the magical river? Is that why he turned you into a snake? In order to not be affected by the magical properties?”

• Brohoof 1