Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Magical Encounters 1 x 1 Silky and Lleys

Ice Princess Silky

(( OOC: Yes.. yes.. of course... she's never eaten anything before. yes yes... ;) first it's an apple.. then it's EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. I feel Silky is making a mistake here. We might have a Little Shop of Horror scenario coming up :laugh: jk jk ))

image.png

• 5 months later...

Silky would become bright-eyed and bushy tailed as she saw the opportunity to show her new friend around. "That would be great! Are you familiar with the word... say... Alchemy?" :ooh:

14 minutes ago, Lleys said:

Alchemy, a modern magical chemistry【】

互动25.png

*Silky would giggle* "Now that is a flattering way to put it!" Her eyes would beam. She would then look to the vial she had given to Lleys as a gift. "I assumed this is why you were at the lake. But it seems perhaps you have another story." She would tilt her head to the side curiously.

14 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

*Silky would giggle* "Now that is a flattering way to put it!" Her eyes would beam. She would then look to the vial she had given to Lleys as a gift. "I assumed this is why you were at the lake. But it seems perhaps you have another story." She would tilt her head to the side curiously.

互动26.png

10 minutes ago, Lleys said:

互动26.png

Silky would hesitate for a moment upon seeing the grin of Lleys before she’d flick an ear to listen. “Sure.”