Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

kyribun

Nice to meet you! :3 My name's Kyri and I'm 21 years old. I grew up on g3 and watched fim in around 2014 when I was in 7th grade. 

I'm also into crochet, anime, kpop, volleyball, video games, and just being outside any chance I get! I really hope I can meet some new friends here :^D 

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Awesome to see you Kyri! welcome in the herd! I hope you're going to have a lot of fun here :hug_day:

thank you so much!! i can’t wait to talk with everyone ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ

4 hours ago, SunIsLost said:

Second pony yooooooo!!!

Welcome! /)

thank you very much!! im sorry for whatever reason i didnt see your reply till just now :((

7 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Welcome to the site, hope ya stick around!

thanks!! i really like everyone here so i hope to stay :^D

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Hi Kyri welcome to the herd 

thank you so much! :D

8 hours ago, SunIsLost said:

That's okay! It's fine, no pressure, I give people time hehe /)

that’s sweet thanks :)) i hope you’re having a good day!

On 2023-08-15 at 1:34 PM, kyribun said:

Nice to meet you! :3 My name's Kyri and I'm 21 years old. I grew up on g3 and watched fim in around 2014 when I was in 7th grade. 

I'm also into crochet, anime, kpop, volleyball, video games, and just being outside any chance I get! I really hope I can meet some new friends here :^D 

🎶 Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to you! 🎶

You'll see that, in this community, we are always happy to see new faces! Or just faces in general! What I'm trying to say is that I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends! You can always come to me if you want to talk! I'm always happy to listen! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

🎶 Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to you! 🎶

You'll see that, in this community, we are always happy to see new faces! Or just faces in general! What I'm trying to say is that I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends! You can always come to me if you want to talk! I'm always happy to listen! :squee:

that's so very sweet of you thank you so much!! I can't wait to make friends with all of you x3 !! I hope you're having a wonderful day/night!! < 3 

6 minutes ago, kyribun said:

that's so very sweet of you thank you so much!! I can't wait to make friends with all of you x3 !! I hope you're having a wonderful day/night!! < 3 

I am!!! What about you? Are you having a wonderfil day or night? :laugh:

9 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I am!!! What about you? Are you having a wonderfil day or night? :laugh:

I am as well thank you! It's just right after noon for me so I'm in need of a nap haha

Well let's start this friendship with a warm welcome and see what kinda hobbies you have lol. Mines gaming, gardening, story writing working out (weight lifting and treadmill), animal care, and star gazing. 

Use to star gaze with my late grandfather all the time when I was little.