Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to Silky and all club members

Reiki Knight 13

Just wanted to welcome.our newest.member Silky to this little club.

I want to give thanks to Shiny for helping me to test it out and also give a very late welcome to Shinny Chrysalis M, and Tao for joining in as well.

I know it's really awkward and late but better late than never right.

That I, had a very hard time figuring out the topics part of the club so I apologize for that.

Now, I got dollar or rather two dollar store snacks and drinks for everyone there's nameless root beer and chips with the bag 85% air over there and of course odd number of dips  and chips so we each silent judge each wondering which one will finish it off awkwardly first.

Yay, awkward team work event 🎉

*Laughs nervously

:Thorax:

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Just wanted to welcome.our newest.member Silky to this little club.

I want to give thanks to Shiny for helping me to test it out and also give a very late welcome to Shinny Chrysalis M, and Tao for joining in as well.

I know it's really awkward and late but better late than never right.

That I, had a very hard time figuring out the topics part of the club so I apologize for that.

Now, I got dollar or rather two dollar store snacks and drinks for everyone there's nameless root beer and chips with the bag 85% air over there and of course odd number of dips  and chips so we each silent judge each wondering which one will finish it off awkwardly first.

Yay, awkward team work event 🎉

*Laughs nervously

:Thorax:

Thank you!!! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• 2 weeks later...