Crystal ponies?

Steve Piranha

A picture of these unicorns has been shown. They got a couple of things that makes them stand out: mainly the horns sand hooves seemingly made of gemstones, and a protruding solid cutie mark. Their glittering hooves and manes could be just glitter as G5 horses use often, but they could also be natural crystal pony anatomy

image.jpeg.4a077e56c7f46ffb476f03d325757232.jpeg

here we have the Mane 6 plus Sparky, having similar hooves seemingly made of gemstone

image.thumb.jpeg.2a2d9358b9ba352cb70cd4e1c920a9dd.jpeg

19 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

I suppose because of rights reasons they will have to create something that is a stand in for the Crystal Empire?

Surely, as I don’t believe they’ll leave one of the most notorious, but underutilized as time went on locations. I hope we get something about McFlurry :wub:. I’m certain those are crystal horses, as their coat colors are tealish, common from those ponies in FIM, and the frozen location supports it even further. I’m sure they’ll have an unique magic as earth horses did too

12 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

Discovery Family probably still has the rights to the G4 locations remember?

Yes, they have, but G5 isn’t short for dropping names, cameos, or an outright appearance. Crystal Empire may not exist anymore, but they can still use crystal horses

6 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Yes, they have, but G5 isn’t short for dropping names, cameos, or an outright appearance. Crystal Empire may not exist anymore, but they can still use crystal horses

Well unfortunately I don’t think they will be able to say Flurry Heart as well

18 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

Well unfortunately I don’t think they will be able to say Flurry Heart as well

I’ll settle with a super obvious statement like “Twilight’s niece” or whatever 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

I’ll settle with a super obvious statement like “Twilight’s niece” or whatever 

I just hope don’t mention anything bad happened to my confront stallion Shining Armor