Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyone!

Hozurolagechin

Hello, everypony! 

My name is Max, i'm 23 years old. Joined the fandom in august of 2014 - still love the show and the community. 

I've spent a ton of time reading fanfics, listening to music (Woodentoaster's work is the best stuff that i've heard in my life) and reading discussions on different forums.

Despite the fact that I've been in the fandom for almost ten years now, I've never actually made any friends here – always was too nervous to write anything.

So this is my first ever post on any forum. I hope I can find friends or just new people to talk to about MLP or any other topic. 

I am a good listener and have a lot of fun stories to tell. 

If you are still reading this i hope we can become friends! Have a wonderful day!

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-01-24 at 11:17 PM, Hozurolagechin said:

Hello, everypony! 

My name is Max, i'm 23 years old. Joined the fandom in august of 2014 - still love the show and the community. 

I've spent a ton of time reading fanfics, listening to music (Woodentoaster's work is the best stuff that i've heard in my life) and reading discussions on different forums.

Despite the fact that I've been in the fandom for almost ten years now, I've never actually made any friends here – always was too nervous to write anything.

So this is my first ever post on any forum. I hope I can find friends or just new people to talk to about MLP or any other topic. 

I am a good listener and have a lot of fun stories to tell. 

If you are still reading this i hope we can become friends! Have a wonderful day!

Hello and welcome /)

We are friendly here and find and make friends hehe :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 1