Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A friendly introduction!

SourShock

Wanted to pop in and give a tiny bit of an introduction to myself! 

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦ ✧˖˚ Introduction!‧₊˚꒷ ︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

ʚ Name ɞ : Sour Shock
ʚPronouns ɞ : She/Her
ʚ Where Did My Name/Cutie Mark Come From ɞ : My family and I are from Vanhoover! We run a plum orchard, and I've got a knack for pickling and fermenting all sorts of things, best of which are our umeboshi! Tart as you can imagine, salted plums! That'll put your face in a twist! :wau:
ʚ Things you Like ɞ : MLP, Gaming, Art, Science, Space, Biology, Chemistry, Statistics, Cats, Rain, 80s Music, 30s-40s Music, Travel.
ʚ Extra ɞ : I love getting to know people, commissioning artists, and finding new gaming buddies! I play lots of stuff, just ask! Oh and I'm really into Hazbin Hotel at the moment!

I'm hoping to make some new friends and potentially commission an artist for some art of my new OC. I've been in the fandom for years, but relatively inactive for quite some time. Been missing the fun chatter of forum spaces lately, so here we are! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 5
  • Excited 1

Hello, and welcome 😁.

Also, did I read correctly that you are into music from the 1930's and 1940's era?

Was there a particular style, group, or artist from those decades that you enjoyed the most?

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Hello everyone, thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, I'm a big fan of Peggy Lee, Cab Calloway, and Fats Waller to name just a few! I love jazz, big band, blues, easy listening! Just something about the sound back then, the brass instruments just sound so nice. Also, who doesn't love a saxophone? Haha. 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums. We are a wholesome and playful bunch here. Enjoy your stay. And i am down to play fortnite if you are into that!

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, SourShock said:

Hello everyone, thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, I'm a big fan of Peggy Lee, Cab Calloway, and Fats Waller to name just a few! I love jazz, big band, blues, easy listening! Just something about the sound back then, the brass instruments just sound so nice. Also, who doesn't love a saxophone? Haha. 

Nice, I don't know if you're into classical or new age but if you are give Yanni a try he's a good combination of both. My favorite is rainmaker very good song. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Hello and welcome! /)

22 hours ago, SourShock said:

Nice