Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spark Wildfire (My OC)

enbymlpfan

hello everypony!!! i wanted to share my oc with you, spark wildfire! her story is basically that she's a unicorn who never developed a proper horn, however this doesn't make her just a regular pony!! she grew up THINKING she was an earth pony, but she was born with magic inside her. with no horn as an outlet to express it, her magic built up inside of her and started seeping out in destructive ways...

as much as her family tried to make her feel included, she always felt isolated because her skills were not at all helpful for her families strawberry farm. one day, when she set a fire in their farmhouse by accident, she ran away and joined starlight glimmer's village where she could live magicless and farm just like she always wanted. when twilight defeated starlight and gave everyone their cutie marks back, she set off to find starlight glimmer in hopes she would take it away again. when she finally does, starlight is a reformed student of twilight sparkle who doesn't know how to feel about spark wildfire's unusual request, but with the help of her friends in ponyville they realize the truth about spark's powers and make her a magic wand that she can use as a conduit for her magic, thus gaining control over her powers and even learning some different kinds of magic! she focuses on magic that would be helpful for farming in hopes that she can one day return to her family's farm. at first, she's worried they won't forgive her, but they understand it was an accident and they missed her a lot. they're glad she has better control over her magic, but remind her of all the ways she used her magic to help them before she ran away, like keeping them all warm during winter.

SORRY if her backstory is a little cheesy but i wanted to write one that could be a cute episode of the show :) i hope you like her!!!

spark wildfire fin.png

• Brohoof 2