Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First Official Letter -or "Topic"- and my Introduction

Leticia_SA12

Well, Salutations!

My name's Leticia and you all can call me by that, pronouns aren't that important to me but I would appreciate being called by They/Them and He/Him

Now, I figured I should respond to some of the usual questions:

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MANE SIX PONY?

my favorite of them has been RainboDash for awhile. people do tend to compare me to Pinkie Pie a lot though.

HOW DID YOU FIND MLPFORUMS.COM?

I was searching through the golden age of MLP fandom, reminiscing in the feeling of anemoia and the sentiment of regret for not learning american english earlier, and then noticed this site appearing in a bunch of the photos

WHEN DID YOU START WATCHING MLP?

since I was young, I was (and still am) obsessed with the characters, the songs, the colors, and then it didn't took that much of a wait for me to find the fandom too, my parents committed a big mistake in letting internet raise me, I landed right into FNAF theories and Yandere Sim playthroughs and Creepypasta Fanfiction and, of course, the My Little Pony fandom too.

I'm pretty sure that at this rate you've all gotten tired of hearing about me, why don't you go and do a Introduction letter too? Or, if you've already did that, why don't you go listen to a bit of music or play a bit?

I'll be waiting here if you want to talk again, I have some infection fanfiction to read and some more fanfiction to write, honeybun. It'll keep me busy.

:catface:

– Leticia_SA12 

• Brohoof 4