Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Final Fantasy Friendship Opening Cutscene

Happy Heart

Featuring the last cutscene for the opening hour of my fan-game Final Fantasy Friendship: in where Tempest, Gallus and their colleague Nightwish are sent to Ponyville to answer the call from the Tree of Harmony and convene with the Cutie Map. This is where the story of new heroes begin as they march with their heads held high, sun beaming down on them as a sign of hope.

• Excited 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-06 at 7:21 PM, ponypanda said:

totally interested, is there a link to the demo?

You might have seen OP's other post already, but:

https://happyhearth.itch.io/final-fantasy-friendship

I should warn you that, having played through the intro/demo, it's pretty short at the moment and heavier on dialog than game play. Hopefully we will get to play a version with more things to do soon...

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

4 hours ago, StormyVenture said:

having played through the intro/demo, it's pretty short at the moment and heavier on dialog than game play.

Mm, I felt like I had to at least explain how Tempest was taken in by Princess Twilight, about the fate of Twilight's oldest friends—the late Mane 5—and how the Fiends tie their end to the story, at least point a fact that they exist.

At this point, I'd like to remind you that it's very early in the game's development and it may feel that there's very little gameplay behind a moderate textwall because there's nothing after Canterlot. Once I add more maps and random encounters, I'm fairly certain that'll balance everything out.

There's going to be a lot more content for Final Fantasy Friendship, you'll see!:D