Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Question of the day: What is your favorite Doctor in Doctor Who?

DiscordPerson

David Tennant is likely to always be my top favorite. I also really liked Jodie Whittaker. It's a shame that she's brought down for many by the writing, but her acting as the Doctor was fantastic. She's my second favorite only to Tennant for sure!

I love David Tennant and he really kickstarted my obsession with Doctor Who as a kid. But Christopher Eccleston was my first Doctor back in 2005, and he won me over straight away. He deserves a lot of the credit for successfully rebooting the franchise and making it what it is today.
  • Brohoof 2

That does make sense. he really did reboot it. I mean, almost everybody knows about doctor who because of the reboot. Know so many know and we get to continue the story! Plus he was a pretty good doctor, so it's sad that he left so soon unlike other doctors.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guess 9th, 10th and 11th, Some new fans don't know about old Doctor Who and the story and history of it, which is abit annoying. These Doctors, mostly 10th and 9th make the show more enjoyable. Feel bad for 12th, writers did bad.