Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The former lands of the Kirin

Lawyer Slip

3 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

a white stallion, wearing a blue mechanic uniform and a harness would jump out of the airship to rescue the falling mare.

" miss are you alright?" he asked as they both dangle at the airship.

" don't worry.. im sure a pegasi would aid us back up." he smiled at her so that she would not worry.

@Wizard

Gee, if only he wasn't a receptionist at the moment 

• Brohoof 1

the mechanic stallion that just saved Titanium was Aligner. an earthpony who likes to thinker and is an expert at gadgetries and artifacts.

(he has a white fur and a short dark main, wears a uniform of a mechanic and has a lot of tools equiped on his body, to the point that he just gets things out of no where... he is probably related to pinkie...)

• Brohoof 1

Titanium was suddenly yanked from her conversation and launched across the railings of the airship, her yelp of shock quickly muffled by the sound of wind rushing past her ears. The view of sky, clouds and suddenly the ground beneath her quickly demanded her attention, without realising it, she had already begun screaming, but no matter how hard she screamed, all she could hear was the deafening sound of her imminent demise.

What was merely seconds had felt like hours, but in an instant, she had felt a tug, a lurching sensation, and the pressure of another body against hers. Her head whipped around, confused and still screaming, she was suddenly face-to-face with another white pony who was... Smiling? Titanium looks up and sees they are attached to some kind of cord, dangling beneath the ship. "Where... What... How... Why...?" She stammers as she tries to get a grasp on the situation.

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-04-08 at 8:56 AM, Wizard said:

Titanium stares over the railings on the airship, contemplating how easy and boring the journey had been "I can't believe my first airship adventure has no in-flight entertainment!" she sulks. While staring off into the clouds, she notices movement in the corner of her eyes "Wait..." she exclaims "Is that the same pony from the forest?" getting up from her slouch, she wanders over to @Shiny Silvermoon "I didn't see you get on, how are you doing after that little forest attack?"

(You'll do fine @Shiny Silvermoon it's been a little crazy for all of us but most of this has been out of character asking questions to the GM, even if you can't get on much we'll still wait for your response.)

(Sorry, for taking so long to respond, I was unable to do so earlier! And thanks for offering me to take this roleplay more slowly for me!)

"Oh! Hello there! Your name is Titanium, right? Mine is Shiny Silvermoon! It's a pleasure to meet you! Oh yes! The attack! I remember now! Well, it was just a regular Monday!" Shiny respond to Titanium while shaking her hoof vigorously.

On 2024-04-08 at 10:40 AM, Otaku-sempai said:

Yep! That's the one! 

Well, let's do introductions now! I've briefly described myself already, I'll add that I was born in Horseshoe Bay and my family have been "Pirate Knights" (privateers) in the service of Equestria for generations, practicing trade in times of peace. [I freely admit that Fetlock is very much an anime-inspired character. In fact, he looks like a ponified version of my avatar!]

"Wait a minute! Did you just say that you're an actualy real actual true pirate for real?! I thought that they only existed in story books! Wait another minute! Since when am I on a flying ship? Am I living that dream again with the robot tacos on a flying ship? Oh well! Let's just find those Kirins before I wake up!" Shiny said, convinced that it was just a dream.

• Brohoof 1

( HA first @Wizard now its my turn)f1aff953-7d4a-4666-8563-d6c8007f3775.thumb.png.b9933f9f93694992f410991f0c8a06ba.png

( see this is the problem with the RP section. you cant post a short message. it has to be always long.... im at 100 plus characters and i cant post my message.... i have to make it long and awkward....)

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

Titanium was suddenly yanked from her conversation and launched across the railings of the airship, her yelp of shock quickly muffled by the sound of wind rushing past her ears. The view of sky, clouds and suddenly the ground beneath her quickly demanded her attention, without realising it, she had already begun screaming, but no matter how hard she screamed, all she could hear was the deafening sound of her imminent demise.

What was merely seconds had felt like hours, but in an instant, she had felt a tug, a lurching sensation, and the pressure of another body against hers. Her head whipped around, confused and still screaming, she was suddenly face-to-face with another white pony who was... Smiling? Titanium looks up and sees they are attached to some kind of cord, dangling beneath the ship. "Where... What... How... Why...?" She stammers as she tries to get a grasp on the situation.

" well miss, sometimes when ones not careful; a strong gust of wind can off balance any pony; especially at this height." Aligner explained.

"any way, you friend( @Shiny Silvermoon) is pretty shocked and worried up there. im sure someones gonna rescue us any minute now..."

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1

"Are you okay, Titanium?! Don't worry, I some times as well forget that I'm not a pegasus!"

*Shiny Silvermoon was a white unicorn with a silver mane along with a few icy blue streaks. Her cutie mark was made of a silver crescent moon and a double-tailed shooting star. Even if he biggest power, according to her, is her ability to make everypony laugh, she still has amazing powers when the moonlight strikes her skin.*

• Brohoof 1

Moonlight turns around and sees two ponies falling over the railing of the airship. "I knew we should've taken the train!"

He runs towards them and dives over the edge, to see the two hanging below. "Are you two alright? Don't scare me like that!" He wraps his hooves around Titanium and takes her back to the airship, before going back down to do the same with Aligner.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Moonlight turns around and sees two ponies falling over the railing of the airship. "I knew we should've taken the train!"

He runs towards them and dives over the edge, to see the two hanging below. "Are you two alright? Don't scare me like that!" He wraps his hooves around Titanium and takes her back to the airship, before going back down to do the same with Aligner.

" Im used to it, her on the other hoof though..." he smiled towards moonlight.

" Not so much i guess."

He would then proceed to pass over Titanium over Moonlight.

" Told ya miss, someone's gonna end up comin to save us."

Aligner would then wait for his turn.

" Thank you so kindly sir."

As he got back in the airship with the rest, he gave a big sigh of relief.

" phoooweee!.... Well that was fun, right?" He gave a smile to the others.

@Shiny Silvermoon @Nitobit @Wizard @Lawyer Slip

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

" Im used to it, her on the other hoof though..." he smiled towards moonlight.

" Not so much i guess."

He would then proceed to pass over Titanium over Moonlight.

" Told ya miss, someone's gonna end up comin to save us."

Aligner would then wait for his turn.

" Thank you so kindly sir."

As he got back in the airship with the rest, he gave a big sigh of relief.

" phoooweee!.... Well that was fun, right?" He gave a smile to the others.

@Shiny Silvermoon @Nitobit @Wizard @Lawyer Slip

Now THAT, is the kind of action I was looking for.

Y'all know how to read a room, congratulations.

That's a skill I wish I had IRL

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

(Sorry, for taking so long to respond, I was unable to do so earlier! And thanks for offering me to take this roleplay more slowly for me!)

"Oh! Hello there! Your name is Titanium, right? Mine is Shiny Silvermoon! It's a pleasure to meet you! Oh yes! The attack! I remember now! Well, it was just a regular Monday!" Shiny respond to Titanium while shaking her hoof vigorously.

"Wait a minute! Did you just say that you're an actualy real actual true pirate for real?! I thought that they only existed in story books! Wait another minute! Since when am I on a flying ship? Am I living that dream again with the robot tacos on a flying ship? Oh well! Let's just find those Kirins before I wake up!" Shiny said, convinced that it was just a dream.

Fetlock is as surprised as anypony when Titanium is swept off the deck! Before he can even activate his magic to try to levitate the other pony he sees Shiny and Moonlight literally leap into action! With relief, he watches the other ponies return to the deck. 

Great work, Aligner! I'm very glad everypony is safe. Please, be careful on deck! There are rails for a reason.

But you were asking about me being a pirate, Miss Sivermoon?  I'm not exactly a pirate the way you mean. My family, the Fetlocks, have adopted the title of Pirate Knights. We act as privateers against the foes of Equestria. We have even carried Letters of Marque form Princess Celestia herself, authorizing our activities. In return we are obliged to act with honor and fairness. Now, shall we assemble and check out the village? I think we'll leave the Equus anchored in the air with Tochiro, my second-in-command in charge of the ship. 

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Fetlock is as surprised as anypony when Titanium is swept off the deck! Before he can even activate his magic to try to levitate the other pony he sees Shiny and Moonlight literally leap into action! With relief, he watches the other ponies return to the deck. 

Great work, Aligner! I'm very glad everypony is safe. Please, be careful on deck! There are rails for a reason.

But you were asking about me being a pirate, Miss Sivermoon?  I'm not exactly a pirate the way you mean. My family, the Fetlocks, have adopted the title of Pirate Knights. We act as privateers against the foes of Equestria. We have even carried Letters of Marque form Princess Celestia herself, authorizing our activities. In return we are obliged to act with honor and fairness. Now, shall we assemble and check out the village? I think we'll leave the Equus anchored in the air with Tochiro, my second-in-command in charge of the ship. 

( since im a mechanic... I guess I'm Fetlock's mechanic.:Pip-giggle:)

"No sweat Capt'n" Aligner replied lively towards the captain.

" although having a view deck with railings is still dangerous. Perhaps this is a sign to remodel the ship captain?" He asked.

Aligner heard the captain, wishing to drop anchor.

Aligner would use his trotie talkie and signal the stallions bellow deck.

Kssshhhhhk. " the captain requested to drop anchor  colts! Look alive ponies!"

The anchor's are dropped and is moored to the ground.

" all clear sir." Even though Aligner is a mechanic, he is still an able adventurer, because of his line of work with the pirates. He can easily handle artifacts and gadgets. Traps and hidden passages. 

Hence the mechanic is going with them.

@Otaku-sempai

• Brohoof 2

Meanwhile and unknown, and unseen presence slinks away off the ship and into the shadows . . .

Once out if sight the mysterious figure begins swearing loudly about their failed murder attempt. They sneak off into the shadows once more, making sure to stay close to the group, in order to keep a close and sharp eye upon them.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

"I understand better now but can you still say Arrrh! for me? Pleeeeeease!" *Shiny Silvermoon was begging for it with the cutest eyes that @Otaku-sempai has ever seen in his life. She even recalled him of a cat wearing a hat and boots that he might have encountered once during his adventures.*

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

( since im a mechanic... I guess I'm Fetlock's mechanic.:Pip-giggle:)

"No sweat Capt'n" Aligner replied lively towards the captain.

" although having a view deck with railings is still dangerous. Perhaps this is a sign to remodel the ship captain?" He asked.

Aligner heard the captain, wishing to drop anchor.

Aligner would use his trotie talkie and signal the stallions bellow deck.

Kssshhhhhk. " the captain requested to drop anchor  colts! Look alive ponies!"

The anchor's are dropped and is moored to the ground.

" all clear sir." Even though Aligner is a mechanic, he is still an able adventurer, because of his line of work with the pirates. He can easily handle artifacts and gadgets. Traps and hidden passages. 

Hence the mechanic is going with them.

@Otaku-sempai

Let's say that Aligner isn't part of the regular crew but volunteered to help out since he's never been on an airship before! 

Are you joining the landing party, Aligner? Let's see what's going on down there! 

To Shiny Silvermoon: 

Arrrh! I don't see why I should, lassie! How was that? 

• Excited 1

6 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Let's say that Aligner isn't part of the regular crew but volunteered to help out since he's never been on an airship before! 

Are you joining the landing party, Aligner? Let's see what's going on down there! 

To Shiny Silvermoon: 

"Yiiiiipie! You've made me so happy capt'n that I might snitch to you the fact that there are eyes looking at us with great attention! But I won't because I only use fourth wall breaking for humor purposes and never making it useful! Forget about what I just said!" *Shiny Silvermoon then walked away from @Otaku-sempai like if what she just said was normal. She walked up to Titanium, @Wizard, and offered to comfort her with a reassuring hug after such a traumatizing event like a near death.*

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

"@#$%!! How did she know I was here?! Rrrrrr. Whatever. You and your crew better tread lightly Captain, wouldn't want anything bad happening." Said a mysterious voice from the shadows to themselves.

Also, if y'all have touched down now, I can do the next main part of the story.

In the meantime though, the mysterious aggressor, headed into the forest. Whether the group would see them again, would depend only in fate. Fate, and me.

Also @Shiny Silvermoon Slipstream is now surprised that you can also break the fourth wall and is also impressed.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"@#$%!! How did she know I was here?! Rrrrrr. Whatever. You and your crew better tread lightly Captain, wouldn't want anything bad happening." Said a mysterious voice from the shadows to themselves.

In the meantime though, the mysterious aggressor, headed into the forest. Whether the group would see them again, would depend only in fate. Fate, and me.

Also @Shiny Silvermoon Slipstream is now surprised that you can also break the fourth wall and is also impressed.

"I've always been able to break that fourth wall but as I said I never really used this ability for useful purposes! Only for silly things!" *Shiny said to Slipstream with a wide smile.*

• Brohoof 1

Okay, the air-boat is on the ground and everypony who is supposed to be in the landing party is present. "Everypony be on your guard! We don't know what happened here. And," side-eyeing Shiny Silvermoon, "we might be being watched!" 

Fetlock carefully scans their surroundings, his magic and his sabre at the ready. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Okay, the air-boat is on the ground and everypony who is supposed to be in the landing party is present. "Everypony be on your guard! We don't know what happened here. And," side-eyeing Shiny Silvermoon, "we might be being watched!" 

Fetlock carefully scans their surroundings, his magic and his sabre at the ready. 

*As the tension was rosing among the party, Shiny suddenly came out of the blue making funny noises with a slide flute that nopony had an idea where she found it.*

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

11 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

To Shiny Silvermoon: 

( sure but aligner just needed a few hours to get accustomed to the airship and pretty much knows the ins and outs. He can probably make a perfect copy of it if he has the means. He even installed somethings that the captain wasnt aware of like a walkie talkie And magical missiles.)

" of course capn! I wouldn't want you guys have all the fun... And besides... I was hired by the guild to join you."

As the captain entertained shiny with his pirating, Aligner would smirk at him.

" it doesnt suit you captain." He laughed.

10 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

9 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

*As the tension was rosing among the party, Shiny suddenly came out of the blue making funny noises with a slide flute that nopony had an idea where she found it.*

" hmmm i guess this'll be a noisy trip?"

Aligner would put some mufflers so the noise wont completely destroy his ear drums. Although muffled he can still hear, but in a much safer decibels.

" ahh perfect. No noise or bugs would infiltrate my ears... Although ..." he'd then put a device on one of his ears and put the muffler back on.

" okay adventure here we come!"

He'd pull out a device out of his small bag and a gun like artifact with a screen on it. It bleeps and bops as they went on an adventure. 

" so.... What're we here to do? Perhaps this artifact i have can help..."

@Lawyer Slip @Shiny Silvermoon @Nitobit @Otaku-sempai @Wizard

• Brohoof 1

Moonlight stays with Titanium a little longer to make sure she's alright. When the air-boat touches down, he takes off and starts circling above the village, looking for any signs of life or hidden dangers.

• Brohoof 2

Fetlock issues final instructions to his first mate, Tochiro: "It seems that we may have had a stowaway on board. Have the ship searched and find out where the rat was hiding, if you can. And check all ship's stores and equipment for sabotage, including the weapons." 

To the landing party: "Does anypony have any idea of where we should start first? Rain Shine was the leader here; should we start with her home, if we can find it?"

• Brohoof 1

Fetlock issues final instructions to his first mate, Tochiro: "It seems that we may have had a stowaway on board. Have the ship searched and find out where the rat was hiding, if you can. And check all ship's stores and equipment for sabotage, including the weapons." 

To the landing party: "Does anypony have any idea of where we should start first? Rain Shine was the leader here; should we start with her home, if we can find it?"

The party doesn't have to look for long. As they turn around, they see the village engulfed in flames. Several houses and what look like small places of business are on fire. The local wildlife is in complete panic, scurrying this way and that. And then, a very faint voice can be heard saying:

"Please . . . Anycreature . . . Help"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

The party doesn't have to look for long. As they turn around, they see the village engulfed in flames. Several houses and what look like small places of business are on fire. The local wildlife is in complete panic, scurrying this way and that. And then, a very faint voice can be heard saying:

"Please . . . Anycreature . . . Help"

With a swirl of his cloak, Fetlock turns towards in the direction from which came the voice, scanning for the sight of any bodies (living or dead)! "Over here!" to anypony who might not have heard the plea. Without looking to see if anypony is following, he heads towards the voice. 

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 1

With a swirl of his cloak, Fetlock turns towards in the direction from which came the voice, scanning for the sight of any bodies (living or dead)! "Over here!" to anypony who might not have heard the plea. Without looking to see if anypony is following, he heads towards the voice. 

The voice heard him, as the once proud Rainshine called again, weakly "You, over there . . . Help me, I'm trapped!"

She was trapped under several burning planks of wood, she was curled in a ball to prevent the flames from touching her. Tears streamed down her face as she coughed from the smoke and noxious fumes.

Meanwhile, the voice from before was still silently observing, until it heard Rainshine's voice. "WHAT?!?!?!" The voice then left to avoid being spotted. 

• Brohoof 2