Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The former lands of the Kirin

Lawyer Slip

(I have so much to catch up on)

On 2024-04-10 at 4:15 AM, Evil Pink One said:

( HA first @Wizard now its my turn)f1aff953-7d4a-4666-8563-d6c8007f3775.thumb.png.b9933f9f93694992f410991f0c8a06ba.png

( see this is the problem with the RP section. you cant post a short message. it has to be always long.... im at 100 plus characters and i cant post my message.... i have to make it long and awkward....)

" well miss, sometimes when ones not careful; a strong gust of wind can off balance any pony; especially at this height." Aligner explained.

"any way, you friend( @Shiny Silvermoon) is pretty shocked and worried up there. im sure someones gonna rescue us any minute now..."

(Fantastic art @Evil Pink One! Guess next turn is mine lol)

Titanium stares at her savior in confusion, if wind can pick somepony up and toss them around this high up, then maybe they would be better off on the ground. "Saving would be really good right about now!" she shouts, clenching her eyes shut.

On 2024-04-10 at 4:25 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Are you okay, Titanium?! Don't worry, I some times as well forget that I'm not a pegasus!"

*Shiny Silvermoon was a white unicorn with a silver mane along with a few icy blue streaks. Her cutie mark was made of a silver crescent moon and a double-tailed shooting star. Even if he biggest power, according to her, is her ability to make everypony laugh, she still has amazing powers when the moonlight strikes her skin.*

On 2024-04-10 at 5:38 AM, Nitobit said:

Moonlight turns around and sees two ponies falling over the railing of the airship. "I knew we should've taken the train!"

He runs towards them and dives over the edge, to see the two hanging below. "Are you two alright? Don't scare me like that!" He wraps his hooves around Titanium and takes her back to the airship, before going back down to do the same with Aligner.

Distant cries from above can be heard, the others noticed and someone would do something, Titanium kept her eyes closed tight until she felt something wrap around her. Opening her eyes, Titanium is suddenly being lifted up and away from the dangling white pony, she notices blue hooves wrapped around her, looking up, she sees the familiar bat pony flying her back to the ship. She closes her eyes again and opens them once she feels the wood of the airship beneath her hooves. Opening her eyes one more time, she stands on the deck of the ship. "Muh... buh... the..." She mutters to herself, staring intently at the wood beneath her as her legs tremble and shake, her heart pounding in her chest as her mind questions what had happened and whether she's even still alive.

21 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Yiiiiipie! You've made me so happy capt'n that I might snitch to you the fact that there are eyes looking at us with great attention! But I won't because I only use fourth wall breaking for humor purposes and never making it useful! Forget about what I just said!" *Shiny Silvermoon then walked away from @Otaku-sempai like if what she just said was normal. She walked up to Titanium, @Wizard, and offered to comfort her with a reassuring hug after such a traumatizing event like a near death.*

Some time had past, how long? Titanium wasn't sure, but the shaking of the ship indicated they had landed. The flicker of a silver mane grew closer until @Shiny Silvermoon was standing before her, Titanium looked up at the mare, still shell-shocked from the incident, she mindlessly accepts the hug, the warmth of another pony reminded her that she was indeed awake and that this was not a dream. "th-thank you" she stutters. While in the comforting embrace, Titanium looked around at the others, everyone was preparing to depart on the sect part of this journey. She wanted to stand on the ground and feel the grass beneath her hooves.

9 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Moonlight stays with Titanium a little longer to make sure she's alright. When the air-boat touches down, he takes off and starts circling above the village, looking for any signs of life or hidden dangers.

As everyone disembarks, Titanium slowly shuffles down the walkway behind the rest of the party, she notes the flying bat pony circling above. "Plenty of brave ponies here... You'll be ok..." she whispers to herself in attempts to calm her nerves. Previous events replaying through her mind over and over again "Was It really just the wind?... I'm starting to think someone wants me dead." her whispers grew quieter, she doesn't finish the final word. Titanium shakes her head as if she's trying to dislodge these thoughts. She's just a painter, she shouldn't be here, she has no weapons, no magical ability, she's not even brave...

7 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

The party doesn't have to look for long. As they turn around, they see the village engulfed in flames. Several houses and what look like small places of business are on fire. The local wildlife is in complete panic, scurrying this way and that. And then, a very faint voice can be heard saying:

"Please . . . Anycreature . . . Help"

4 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

With a swirl of his cloak, Fetlock turns towards in the direction from which came the voice, scanning for the sight of any bodies (living or dead)! "Over here!" to anypony who might not have heard the plea. Without looking to see if anypony is following, he heads towards the voice. 

2 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

The voice heard him, as the once proud Rainshine called again, weakly "You, over there . . . Help me, I'm trapped!"

She was trapped under several burning planks of wood, she was curled in a ball to prevent the flames from touching her. Tears streamed down her face as she coughed from the smoke and noxious fumes.

Meanwhile, the voice from before was still silently observing, until it heard Rainshine's voice. "WHAT?!?!?!" The voice then left to avoid being spotted. 

Titanium is snapped from her thoughts by all the yelling, but when she looks up, she cannot see anypony else, she must have gotten lost in her confusion. She hears three voices, but doesn't know which to head towards. She picks a random voice to follow and sprints towards it. "Hey! Heeeeyyyyy!!!!" She calls out, trying to get someponys attention.

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Wizard said:

(I have so much to catch up on)

(Fantastic art @Evil Pink One! Guess next turn is mine lol)

Titanium stares at her savior in confusion, if wind can pick somepony up and toss them around this high up, then maybe they would be better off on the ground. "Saving would be really good right about now!" she shouts, clenching her eyes shut.

Distant cries from above can be heard, the others noticed and someone would do something, Titanium kept her eyes closed tight until she felt something wrap around her. Opening her eyes, Titanium is suddenly being lifted up and away from the dangling white pony, she notices blue hooves wrapped around her, looking up, she sees the familiar bat pony flying her back to the ship. She closes her eyes again and opens them once she feels the wood of the airship beneath her hooves. Opening her eyes one more time, she stands on the deck of the ship. "Muh... buh... the..." She mutters to herself, staring intently at the wood beneath her as her legs tremble and shake, her heart pounding in her chest as her mind questions what had happened and whether she's even still alive.

Some time had past, how long? Titanium wasn't sure, but the shaking of the ship indicated they had landed. The flicker of a silver mane grew closer until @Shiny Silvermoon was standing before her, Titanium looked up at the mare, still shell-shocked from the incident, she mindlessly accepts the hug, the warmth of another pony reminded her that she was indeed awake and that this was not a dream. "th-thank you" she stutters. While in the comforting embrace, Titanium looked around at the others, everyone was preparing to depart on the sect part of this journey. She wanted to stand on the ground and feel the grass beneath her hooves.

As everyone disembarks, Titanium slowly shuffles down the walkway behind the rest of the party, she notes the flying bat pony circling above. "Plenty of brave ponies here... You'll be ok..." she whispers to herself in attempts to calm her nerves. Previous events replaying through her mind over and over again "Was It really just the wind?... I'm starting to think someone wants me dead." her whispers grew quieter, she doesn't finish the final word. Titanium shakes her head as if she's trying to dislodge these thoughts. She's just a painter, she shouldn't be here, she has no weapons, no magical ability, she's not even brave...

Titanium is snapped from her thoughts by all the yelling, but when she looks up, she cannot see anypony else, she must have gotten lost in her confusion. She hears three voices, but doesn't know which to head towards. She picks a random voice to follow and sprints towards it. "Hey! Heeeeyyyyy!!!!" She calls out, trying to get someponys attention.

"You! Earth pony with the vibrant mane! Please help me! I'm trapped under these burning planks! Keep following the sound of my voice and hurry! I'm not sure how much oxygen I have left with all this smoke!" Yelled Rainshine

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"You! Earth pony with the vibrant mane! Please help me! I'm trapped under these burning planks! Keep following the sound of my voice and hurry! I'm not sure how much oxygen I have left with all this smoke!" Yelled Rainshine

Titanium hesitates, wondering if she should find somepony else, but without knowing where anyone else is, all she can do is try to help. She picks up the pace until she comes face to face with the burning wreckage. "Are you alright?" she calls out, but she doesn't know what to do, she paces around the wreckage, pushing down her own fears and anxiety.

She has to do something, anything, and in her panic she forgets about the fire, the danger, everything, and charges towards the flaming planks, turning at the last second to give the hardest hind-legged kick of her life.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Titanium hesitates, wondering if she should find somepony else, but without knowing where anyone else is, all she can do is try to help. She picks up the pace until she comes face to face with the burning wreckage. "Are you alright?" she calls out, but she doesn't know what to do, she paces around the wreckage, pushing down her own fears and anxiety.

She has to do something, anything, and in her panic she forgets about the fire, the danger, everything, and charges towards the flaming planks, turning at the last second to give the hardest hind-legged kick of her life.

The kick sent two of the planks flying off, opening an escape route, and as soon as they were gone, Rainshine darted out as the structure collapsed, and immediately started hugging Titanium. "Dearest Earth Pony, I cannot thank you enough for saving my life. I was trapped under there for 3 hours and was just feeling sadder and sadder. But then you saved me. And now I feel like I can keep going."

She then let Titanium go, and using her magic, put out the village using water from the nearby river.

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

The kick sent two of the planks flying off, opening an escape route, and as soon as they were gone, Rainshine darted out as the structure collapsed, and immediately started hugging Titanium. "Dearest Earth Pony, I cannot thank you enough for saving my life. I was trapped under there for 3 hours and was just feeling sadder and sadder. But then you saved me. And now I feel like I can keep going."

She then let Titanium go, and using her magic, put out the village using water from the nearby river.

Titanium is shocked by the size of the creature, she'd never seen a Kirin up close before. "O-oh uh, it's nothing" She smiles, blushing from the embarrassment. It wasn't until the creature put out the village using her magic that it dawned on Titanium what she had just done. She checks her hooves to find black soot across them, with spatterings of it up her hind legs. She had just attacked fire, that was really stupid.

"...What is your name?" Titanium asks after a long pause, "And what happened to you?"

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Titanium is shocked by the size of the creature, she'd never seen a Kirin up close before. "O-oh uh, it's nothing" She smiles, blushing from the embarrassment. It wasn't until the creature put out the village using her magic that it dawned on Titanium what she had just done. She checks her hooves to find black soot across them, with spatterings of it up her hind legs. She had just attacked fire, that was really stupid.

"...What is your name?" Titanium asks after a long pause, "And what happened to you?"

"My name is Rainshine. I was once the ruler of the Kirin. Until, we were attacked, by creatures who shone brighter than anything I've ever seen. They used their radiance to reflect the sun onto our homes and started burning everything. They then took my people away, and they thought they grabbed me, but I escaped them. I tried to find help, but nocreature wanted to talk to me, for they feared me for some reason. I went back to village to try and put it out, when some burning debris trapped me under it, and then 3 hours later, you showed up and saved my life. Oh! Your legs! Let me help you with that, I do owe you my life after all."

She then healed Titanium's wounds using her magic.

• Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"My name is Rainshine. I was once the ruler of the Kirin. Until, we were attacked, by creatures who shone brighter than anything I've ever seen. They used their radiance to reflect the sun onto our homes and started burning everything. They then took my people away, and they thought they grabbed me, but I escaped them. I tried to find help, but nocreature wanted to talk to me, for they feared me for some reason. I went back to village to try and put it out, when some burning debris trapped me under it, and then 3 hours later, you showed up and saved my life. Oh! Your legs! Let me help you with that, I do owe you my life after all."

@Wizard

Seeing all this happened, Aligner wondered and had a perfect solution for Titanium.

" Titanium, was it? I think i have the perfect gift for you..." he then rummages at his back pack and pulled out a giant brush the size of a spear. Pretty much a giants paint brush or something.

The handle has a dragon like carving. And the brush is as radiant as can be.

" im well versed in all sorts of magical items, but cant use all of them just by knowing. Especially this artifact.

"I found it at a hidden temple on Neighponggo. Studied it and learned the artifacts history and use.

Apparently it has a specific requirements to be used, and it is not me... Perhaps an artist such as you can use it?"

He then gave the magical giant brush to Titanium.

( it's up to you what it can do @Wizard i just wanted you to have a weapon that suits your character, to protect yourself. Perhaps she can draw things that can become physical or alive? That'd be fun!.. right?)

Aligner waited and observed both titanium and the brushes reaction to each other.

Aligner was excited and readied a video recorder and some notes.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 2

(edited)

Running as fast as she could while holding a bucket of water with her magic, Shiny Silvermoon arrived after all fire went out already, thanks to Rainshine's magic. For some reason, it was like she didn't see that there was no more fire and kept pouring water on an imaginary fire with a serious expression of determination. "I won't let you down, Leader of the Kirins! I'll save you even if I have to put out those fires one by one! Even if it takes several hours! Even if I use my last drop of magic to carry this bucket from the lake to the village and from the village to the lake over and over and over and over and over and over..." 

Spoiler

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Running as fast as she could while holding a bucket of water with her magic, Shiny Silvermoon arrived after all fire went out already, thanks to Rainshine's magic. For some reason, it was like she didn't see that there was no more fire and kept pouring water on an imaginary fire with a serious expression of determination. "I won't let you down, Leader of the Kirins! I'll save you even if I have to put out those fires one by one! Even if it takes several hours! Even if I use my last drop of magic to carry this bucket from the lake to the village and from the village to the lake over and over and over and over and over and over..." 

Reveal hidden contents

Aligner would tap @Shiny Silvermoon shoulders and point at the kirin and titanium already fine and well.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

"Great job, everypony! Titanium, you are certainly fast!" Turning to the Kirin leader, Greetings, Rain Shine. I'm Fetlock, captain of the Equus," indicating the airship. "If you're up to it, can you describe your attackers in any more detail?" 

"I understand that Kirin go through some sort of transformation when they are upset, is that correct? Did that have any effect on these other creatures?" 

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

@Wizard

Seeing all this happened, Aligner wondered and had a perfect solution for Titanium.

" Titanium, was it? I think i have the perfect gift for you..." he then rummages at his back pack and pulled out a giant brush the size of a spear. Pretty much a giants paint brush or something.

" im well versed in all sorts of magical items, but cant use all of them just by knowing. Especially this artifact.

"I found it at a hidden temple on Neighponggo. Studied it and learned the artifacts history and use.

Apparently it has a specific requirements to be used, and it is not me... Perhaps an artist such as you can use it?"

( it's up to you what it can do @Wizard i just wanted you to have a weapon that suits your character, to protect yourself. Perhaps she can draw things that can become physical or alive? That'd be fun!.. right?)

Aligner waited and observed both titanium and the brushes reaction to each other.

I mean, from my POV, yeah that'd be fun.

11 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol

1 hour ago, Otaku-sempai said:

"Great job, everypony! Titanium, you are certainly fast!" Turning to the Kirin leader, Greetings, Rain Shine. I'm Fetlock, captain of the Equus," indicating the airship. "If you're up to it, can you describe your attackers in any more detail?" 

"I understand that Kirin go through some sort of transformation when they are upset, is that correct? Did that have any effect on these other creatures?" 

"I would describe them, but they shone so brightly that it was nearly impossible to see them. All I saw was that they walked on two legs instead of four. And yes, some of us turned into our niriK counterparts, but it had no effect on them. They were also exceptionally strong and expert diggers. They dug holes while we chased them in order to trap us. I dug my way out however, and that's why I'm here and not wherever my subjects are being held captive. My poor friends. *Sniffle* "

• Brohoof 2

"I would describe them, but they shone so brightly that it was nearly impossible to see them. All I saw was that they walked on two legs instead of four. And yes, some of us turned into our niriK counterparts, but it had no effect on them. They were also exceptionally strong and expert diggers. They dug holes while we chased them in order to trap us. I dug my way out however, and that's why I'm here and not wherever my subjects are being held captive. My poor friends. *Sniffle* "

"Holes? Bipedal? That sounds familiar somehow, but it can't be! The shining radiance doesn't fit." Fetlock thinks back to Diamond Dog sailors that he has met from Dimondia and even Caninia, a couple of whom have served on his father's galleon, the Celestial Shadow. "Let me take a look at some of those holes." Fetlock looks for bits of fur, broken claws or other clues. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Otaku-sempai said:

"Holes? Bipedal? That sounds familiar somehow, but it can't be! The shining radiance doesn't fit." Fetlock thinks back to Diamond Dog sailors that he has met from Dimondia and even Caninia, a couple of whom have served on his father's galleon, the Celestial Shadow. "Let me take a look at some of those holes." Fetlock looks for bits of fur, broken claws or other clues. 

NAH BRO THERE AIN'T NO WAY YOU FIGURED OUT THE SPECIES THAT FAST. AIN'T NO WAY.

Inside of the holes a claw, and tufts of fur glint in the sunlight, and oddly enough they are as hard as diamonds.

• Brohoof 2

(dont forget to put open and close parenthesis @Lawyer Slip)

Aligner would take notes on the kirin's description and evidence.

" i see... perhaps its a new species... or worse. an envasive other dimensional species. (EODS)

"recently, rifts have been opening up and has been causing chaos in equestria... perhaps this one too is an incident caused by this?" Aligner pondered.

1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Inside of the holes a claw, and tufts of fur glint in the sunlight, and oddly enough they are as hard as diamonds.

Aligner took some samples and placed it on an artifact he pulled out from his bag.

*analizing* 

" give it a few minutes captain and our guessing shall be done." 

( @Lawyer Slip results?)

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

@Wizard

Titanium stares at the oversized brush, she turns her head and glances at her tail "I don't normally use a brush... But it's certainly better than nothing" Chuckling to herself, she reaches out towards the brush, as soon as she makes contact with the tool, the air around it buzzes with sparking energy that erupts into a flash of light. Titanium drops the brush onto the floor from the shock and watches as it twitches and vibrates from an unknown power source. "Yeeow! What in the name of Celestia is up with this day?!" She yells at the object, stomping her hooves. Before long, the paintbrush stops moving and lays before her. "I do not know enough about magic to understand this thing... I'll just..." She slides her tail under the brush and flicks it up off the ground and onto her saddlebag, she twists the straps so it holds it in place without touching her body directly. "Thanks for the gift, maybe when we have more time I'll be able to study it." She smiles, the corners of her mouth crooked from worry.

She watches as @Shiny Silvermoon dumps water on smoking wood, "Good job team!" she calls out, stifling a laugh... But it seems the white mare wasn't joking, as she continued to state she would put out the fire. "Uh... Yeah. You got it alright!"

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

12 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

" i see... perhaps its a new species... or worse. an envasive other dimensional species. (EODS)

"recently, rifts have been opening up and has been causing chaos in equestria... perhaps this one too is an incident caused by this?" Aligner pondered.

Aligner took some samples and placed it on an artifact he pulled out from his bag.

*analizing* 

( @Lawyer Slip results?)

( HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT THE DIAMOND DOGS WEREN'T FROM THIS DIMENSION AS WELL?!?!?! Ok, yeah, they ain't from here. In the Dimension they're from, these Diamond Dogs are made of actual highly-refletive diamonds. But you ain't seen nothin' yet believe me.)

13 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Titanium stares at the oversized brush, she turns her head and glances at her tail "I don't normally use a brush... But it's certainly better than nothing" Chuckling to herself, she reaches out towards the brush, as soon as she makes contact with the tool, the air around it buzzes with sparking energy that erupts into a flash of light. Titanium drops the brush onto the floor from the shock and watches as it twitches and vibrates from an unknown power source. "Yeeow! What in the name of Celestia is up with this day?!" She yells at the object, stomping her hooves. Before long, the paintbrush stops moving and lays before her. "I do not know enough about magic to understand this thing... I'll just..." She slides her tail under the brush and flicks it up off the ground and onto her saddlebag, she twists the straps so it holds it in place without touching her body directly. "Thanks for the gift, maybe when we have more time I'll be able to study it." She smiles, the corners of her mouth crooked from worry.

She watches as @Shiny Silvermoon dumps water on smoking wood, "Good job team!" she calls out, stifling a laugh... But it seems the white mare wasn't joking, as she continued to state she would put out the fire. Titanium walks up to her and places a hoof upon her shoulder "You uh... You got it chief, the fire is out."

Rainshine giggled, and then felt very weak and woozy.

"I am afraid that the magic I have done so far may be all I can do to help at the moment. But, I'm coming with you to stop those Diamond Dogs, and to find my people. For that is what a good leader would do in this situation. They went thattaway!"

She pointed her hood towards a path that led to what was once the stream of silence.

Meanwhile the voice from the shadows, after seeing the new paintbrush, decided to make a few . . . preparations.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"The evidence points towards Diamond Dogs, but they don't normally glow, much less glow brightly. And I can't think of any reason for them to attack Kirin!"

3 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

*analizing* 

( @Lawyer Slip results?)

"Thank you, Aligner! There are still a lot of questions to answer. I think that it would take strong magic to create portals, much less portals between alternate worlds--if that is what is happening!"

( HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT THE DIAMOND DOGS WEREN'T FROM THIS DIMENSION AS WELL?!?!?! Ok, yeah, they ain't from here. In the Dimension they're from, these Diamond Dogs are made of actual highly-refletive diamonds. But you ain't seen nothin' yet believe me.)

Rainshine giggled, and then felt very weak and woozy.

"I am afraid that the magic I have done so far may be all I can do to help at the moment. But, I'm coming with you to stop those Diamond Dogs, and to find my people. For that is what a good leader would do in this situation. They went thattaway!"

She pointed her hood towards a path that led to what was once the stream of silence.

Meanwhile the voice from the shadows, after seeing the new paintbrush, decided to make a few . . . preparations.

"Let's get you back to the Equus, Rain Shine. I want my ship's doctor to give you a once over." Did Rain Shine actually indicate a direction? Or was shie speaking metaphorically? 

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

"The evidence points towards Diamond Dogs, but they don't normally glow, much less glow brightly. And I can't think of any reason for them to attack Kirin!"

"Thank you, Aligner! There are still a lot of questions to answer. I think that it would take strong magic to create portals, much less portals between alternate worlds--if that is what is happening!"

"Let's get you back to the Equus, Rain Shine. I want my ship's doctor to give you a once over." Did Rain Shine actually indicate a direction? Or was shie speaking metaphorically? 

(She was indicating a direction.)

The mysterious aggressor from earlier, headed further into the woods, and then pulled out a rock. The rock then glowed and it then began to speak.

"Ẁ̸̳̼H̶͉̹̻͑͒̄̅A̶̠̱̺̲̠͔̓Ț̶͈̮̾̓̏̎̇͜͝͝'̷̢̼̟̦̭̓̈́͂̈̍S̶̩͍̾̄́̽̊͠͝ ̶̧̱͈̓̃̽̃͠T̸̡̐̃̇̅̆̅̑A̸̜͍͉̱͕̎͛̍̅̈́͌͘͝K̷̨̝̫̬͔̭̥̑̉̾I̵̜̺͈̠̬̱͋Ņ̴̡͖͙͎̪̝̹̽̂G̴̖͎͚̔̉̊ ̶̙͚̥̼͉͖͊͗̅̀̋̆ͅS̸̰̘̻̲̤͚̈́̂̓̎͊̍͝O̷͖͕̟̮̐̇̀̾͋͋͜ ̵̫̝̙͓̬͚̆͗̓̈́̆̽͜͜͠͝Ḻ̸̡̞̈Ǫ̸̘̻̼͝N̶̙͈̼̥̙͙̞̽͒͘G̷͙̤̻̲̣̗̹͓̃!̵̡̺̜̑̈́̄̀͘!̸̛̩̙͍̱̙̫͗̓͐̅̔!̶̧̼̪̭̦̓ͅ"

"Apologies master. It would seem the Kirin leader survived, and that ridiculous little party is going to start heading your way."

"R̷̢͔̿̉̒̇͂̃̓͠Ṛ̴̺̳͇̭͖̼̌͛̈́͗̕ͅŔ̷͎͍̌̋͊͑͠R̷̡̯̺̦̗̘̣̓͒̋́̐͗Ȓ̸̛̻͓̟̣̑͆Ŗ̶̢͓̻̖̙̺̿̆̌̃̍̚͠Ŗ̵̛̟̯͖̯̑̑͗̓́̏͐Ĝ̶̛̤G̷̡̭̯͙̾́H̶͈͉͈̊̊̾͗͐̓̉ ̸̨̢̛̯͎̗̱̮̰̓́̍̓͘I̴̼͙̰͚̾͜ ̵͎̈́̑̌̄̏̅͛̚Ṁ̶̳̯̬̈͌̾̌͝͝Ų̴̦̺̻͉͇̋͒͋̌͐̈́S̶̰͑͝N̵̪̳̈́'̶͈̥̪͖̰̏͆͑T̸̨̘̟̰͖̲͉̣͐̀͑̈͛̌̇ ̵͓̖̼͍̦͙͍̊̈́̈̔̃̇B̶͙̲̗̋Ē̷̖̹̤̺̳̭̗̻͋͆̆̽̀ ̸̥̄͑͊̋̀I̷͙̰̙͗̎̽̍Ń̴͇̦̮̥̀̀ͅT̴̛͖̭̝̩́̆̎́̇́͘E̶̢̗͇̤͖̪͋͘R̴̪̲͉̤͉̩̒̈̄̌͠R̸̨̙̣̩̗̼̟͛̋̽͛Ų̸̯̮̥͖̫͒́̊̂̔͂̕͜ͅP̶̢̛̥̦̰̦͇̜̿̈́̉̄́̈̚T̶̠͈͙̞̱̞͇̐̕È̶̟̍D̷̞̙͆̈̌͆́͝.̴̧̧̺͎̆͐͋ͅ

̷̜̺̣͍̫̐͝N̵̺͔͔͔̅̃O̸̪̰̲͌̀̎̐̐̈́͘ͅͅṰ̶̣̥͕̪̬̗͗ ̸̣̩̭̣̠͖͂͌̑̋ͅN̷̦̪͙̳̿͝Ò̵̧̒̽͋̅̽̓͘W̸̢͕̬̤̰͎͑.̷͍͎͈̬̰̣̊͋̏

̵̢͚̳̟̦͙͑̔͗͊̎̋̕̕Į̴͒'̸̡͍̄͑̏̒̾͘͝L̵͕͍̥̜͙̙̑̌͘͝Ļ̸̨̝̣̦̑̔͗̆ ̷̢̠̼̬̪̝̿́̈́̒̒͒͛Ș̴̛̦̥̻̝̮̭̀͛̉͒͆̚L̷̢̛̥̘͖̺̝̮̐̏̂͗̚Ỏ̷̦̥̋W̸̰̞̩̭̻̾̔͗̑͜͝ ̴̲̜͇̯͚̻̅́̂͘͝T̶̨̗̘̥̪̾̇̽̌̀̂̈́ͅḨ̶̟̙̦͚̯̿̓̐͗̔̅̽͝Ẹ̴̜̗̯̰̜͂M̵̛͉̈̄͛ ̷̰̅̽̈͑̆̊̑Ḑ̶̻̥̬̳̹̈́̎O̵̰̝̪̹̻̅͑̏͌͗͗ͅͅW̷̗̖̫̖̖͔͗̑̐̍͘͝͝N̵̡̠̟͓̫̿̌͊̌̈́̋̕͜ ̶̛̭̬̑͋̾̉͠F̸̨̢̞̪̫̞̀̍͋̎̆Ǫ̶̨̫͈͇̉͜ͅR̶̙̠͖͎̈́͆̽̚ ̴̯̩̀̅̈́̕Y̵̤̙̭̻̰͖̫͙̅Ȏ̸̢̼̖̪̲̥̙ͅŪ̴̢̖͚̳̟̝̎̀̈ͅ.̴̬̈̌̚"

"Thank you, my leige, I won't fail you."

I̶͉̽͝ ̴̢̯̽́K̴͇̂͝Ñ̶͕̈́O̵̗̍W̵̪̣͗̅ ̴͍͚̒̔Y̶̝̦̗̑̕Ǫ̸͓̈́͠U̷̪̇̉ ̵̫͙͑͝W̵̛̻̔͘Ǫ̴̯̅N̶̯̞̥͋̈́'̸̩̝̈́Ṭ̶̍͜.̵͉̰͛̎

̵̙̩̱̂͒L̵̡̘̐Ű̷͕̑͘S̶̤̦͕̒̂́T̶̼̈́̕E̶̙̱̐R̵̙̒ ̴̠̊̑͜͠D̵̰̣̞͋͝Ä̶̢̻̞́͝Ẃ̷̦͚͝Ṅ̵̥̦.̸̛̼̪̾

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

She watches as @Shiny Silvermoon dumps water on smoking wood, "Good job team!" she calls out, stifling a laugh... But it seems the white mare wasn't joking, as she continued to state she would put out the fire. "Uh... Yeah. You got it alright!"

Aligner rigurously jotted down notes to the point that fire came out; just to get the artifacts events in detail.

The artifact on his vack would record the events as well.

As he does this, his eyes was filled with awe and wonder.

" such beauty! Such mystery! I must right this down and record this artifacts secrets and wonder!!!"

" any pain? Something growing like a horn or wings? Any sign of alicornificashion? Surges of power?" He asked Titanium vigorously.

He ready his notes and pen. @Wizard

3 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT THE DIAMOND DOGS WEREN'T FROM THIS DIMENSION AS WELL?!?!?! Ok, yeah, they ain't from here. In the Dimension they're from, these Diamond Dogs are made of actual highly-refletive diamonds. But you ain't seen nothin' yet believe me.)

Captain @Otaku-sempai , the artifact has named our assailant as a.., diamond... Dog..... Question mark question mark..... Must be a varient of their kind... Special case... Probably from another dimension.... Becareful team!"

14 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

(She was indicating a direction.)

The mysterious aggressor from earlier, headed further into the woods, and then pulled out a rock. The rock then glowed and it then began to speak.

"Ẁ̸̳̼H̶͉̹̻͑͒̄̅A̶̠̱̺̲̠͔̓Ț̶͈̮̾̓̏̎̇͜͝͝'̷̢̼̟̦̭̓̈́͂̈̍S̶̩͍̾̄́̽̊͠͝ ̶̧̱͈̓̃̽̃͠T̸̡̐̃̇̅̆̅̑A̸̜͍͉̱͕̎͛̍̅̈́͌͘͝K̷̨̝̫̬͔̭̥̑̉̾I̵̜̺͈̠̬̱͋Ņ̴̡͖͙͎̪̝̹̽̂G̴̖͎͚̔̉̊ ̶̙͚̥̼͉͖͊͗̅̀̋̆ͅS̸̰̘̻̲̤͚̈́̂̓̎͊̍͝O̷͖͕̟̮̐̇̀̾͋͋͜ ̵̫̝̙͓̬͚̆͗̓̈́̆̽͜͜͠͝Ḻ̸̡̞̈Ǫ̸̘̻̼͝N̶̙͈̼̥̙͙̞̽͒͘G̷͙̤̻̲̣̗̹͓̃!̵̡̺̜̑̈́̄̀͘!̸̛̩̙͍̱̙̫͗̓͐̅̔!̶̧̼̪̭̦̓ͅ"

"Apologies master. It would seem the Kirin leader survived, and that ridiculous little party is going to start heading your way."

"R̷̢͔̿̉̒̇͂̃̓͠Ṛ̴̺̳͇̭͖̼̌͛̈́͗̕ͅŔ̷͎͍̌̋͊͑͠R̷̡̯̺̦̗̘̣̓͒̋́̐͗Ȓ̸̛̻͓̟̣̑͆Ŗ̶̢͓̻̖̙̺̿̆̌̃̍̚͠Ŗ̵̛̟̯͖̯̑̑͗̓́̏͐Ĝ̶̛̤G̷̡̭̯͙̾́H̶͈͉͈̊̊̾͗͐̓̉ ̸̨̢̛̯͎̗̱̮̰̓́̍̓͘I̴̼͙̰͚̾͜ ̵͎̈́̑̌̄̏̅͛̚Ṁ̶̳̯̬̈͌̾̌͝͝Ų̴̦̺̻͉͇̋͒͋̌͐̈́S̶̰͑͝N̵̪̳̈́'̶͈̥̪͖̰̏͆͑T̸̨̘̟̰͖̲͉̣͐̀͑̈͛̌̇ ̵͓̖̼͍̦͙͍̊̈́̈̔̃̇B̶͙̲̗̋Ē̷̖̹̤̺̳̭̗̻͋͆̆̽̀ ̸̥̄͑͊̋̀I̷͙̰̙͗̎̽̍Ń̴͇̦̮̥̀̀ͅT̴̛͖̭̝̩́̆̎́̇́͘E̶̢̗͇̤͖̪͋͘R̴̪̲͉̤͉̩̒̈̄̌͠R̸̨̙̣̩̗̼̟͛̋̽͛Ų̸̯̮̥͖̫͒́̊̂̔͂̕͜ͅP̶̢̛̥̦̰̦͇̜̿̈́̉̄́̈̚T̶̠͈͙̞̱̞͇̐̕È̶̟̍D̷̞̙͆̈̌͆́͝.̴̧̧̺͎̆͐͋ͅ

̷̜̺̣͍̫̐͝N̵̺͔͔͔̅̃O̸̪̰̲͌̀̎̐̐̈́͘ͅͅṰ̶̣̥͕̪̬̗͗ ̸̣̩̭̣̠͖͂͌̑̋ͅN̷̦̪͙̳̿͝Ò̵̧̒̽͋̅̽̓͘W̸̢͕̬̤̰͎͑.̷͍͎͈̬̰̣̊͋̏

̵̢͚̳̟̦͙͑̔͗͊̎̋̕̕Į̴͒'̸̡͍̄͑̏̒̾͘͝L̵͕͍̥̜͙̙̑̌͘͝Ļ̸̨̝̣̦̑̔͗̆ ̷̢̠̼̬̪̝̿́̈́̒̒͒͛Ș̴̛̦̥̻̝̮̭̀͛̉͒͆̚L̷̢̛̥̘͖̺̝̮̐̏̂͗̚Ỏ̷̦̥̋W̸̰̞̩̭̻̾̔͗̑͜͝ ̴̲̜͇̯͚̻̅́̂͘͝T̶̨̗̘̥̪̾̇̽̌̀̂̈́ͅḨ̶̟̙̦͚̯̿̓̐͗̔̅̽͝Ẹ̴̜̗̯̰̜͂M̵̛͉̈̄͛ ̷̰̅̽̈͑̆̊̑Ḑ̶̻̥̬̳̹̈́̎O̵̰̝̪̹̻̅͑̏͌͗͗ͅͅW̷̗̖̫̖̖͔͗̑̐̍͘͝͝N̵̡̠̟͓̫̿̌͊̌̈́̋̕͜ ̶̛̭̬̑͋̾̉͠F̸̨̢̞̪̫̞̀̍͋̎̆Ǫ̶̨̫͈͇̉͜ͅR̶̙̠͖͎̈́͆̽̚ ̴̯̩̀̅̈́̕Y̵̤̙̭̻̰͖̫͙̅Ȏ̸̢̼̖̪̲̥̙ͅŪ̴̢̖͚̳̟̝̎̀̈ͅ.̴̬̈̌̚"

"Thank you, my leige, I won't fail you."

I̶͉̽͝ ̴̢̯̽́K̴͇̂͝Ñ̶͕̈́O̵̗̍W̵̪̣͗̅ ̴͍͚̒̔Y̶̝̦̗̑̕Ǫ̸͓̈́͠U̷̪̇̉ ̵̫͙͑͝W̵̛̻̔͘Ǫ̴̯̅N̶̯̞̥͋̈́'̸̩̝̈́Ṭ̶̍͜.̵͉̰͛̎

̵̙̩̱̂͒L̵̡̘̐Ű̷͕̑͘S̶̤̦͕̒̂́T̶̼̈́̕E̶̙̱̐R̵̙̒ ̴̠̊̑͜͠D̵̰̣̞͋͝Ä̶̢̻̞́͝Ẃ̷̦͚͝Ṅ̵̥̦.̸̛̼̪̾

The artifact detected an anomaly.

" this is bad..."

Aligner informed everyone as one of his artifacts started floating and blinking.

" usually this artifact would float and follow the anomaly."

( @Lawyer Slip would you do the honors?)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

(I also figured out the specie before finishing reading the post! :orly:)

"If there are holes in the ground, we should make our way inside them! They will lead us to the Diamond Dogs for sure! I'm sure that it's nothing but a big mistake! Diamond Dogs normally don't come out from the underground and certainly not to kidnap Kirins! Perhaps Kirins have a technic to find precious stones easily and the Diamond Dogs heard of it... They are very greedy when it comes to gems! Still, them shining is odd..." Shiny Silvermoon resonated loudly so her friends could hear her.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Aligner rigurously jotted down notes to the point that fire came out; just to get the artifacts events in detail.

The artifact on his vack would record the events as well.

As he does this, his eyes was filled with awe and wonder.

" such beauty! Such mystery! I must right this down and record this artifacts secrets and wonder!!!"

" any pain? Something growing like a horn or wings? Any sign of alicornificashion? Surges of power?" He asked Titanium vigorously.

He ready his notes and pen. @Wizard

Captain @Otaku-sempai , the artifact has named our assailant as a.., diamond... Dog..... Question mark question mark..... Must be a varient of their kind... Special case... Probably from another dimension.... Becareful team!"

The artifact detected an anomaly.

" this is bad..."

Aligner informed everyone as one of his artifacts started floating and blinking.

" usually this artifact would float and follow the anomaly."

( @Lawyer Slip would you do the honors?)

Luster, saw the artifact, said sh*t and teleported off. 

Meanwhile, her boss cast a spell from a distance, the affects of which had yet to be revealed.

Edited by Lawyer Slip
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Meanwhile, he boss cast a spell from a distance, the affects of which had yet to be revealed.

The artifact suddenly just dropped... 

" hmmm...odd."

• Brohoof 2

(Alright, I wanna wait for @Nitobit before we press further because we haven't heard from them in a while. Also they seem to a sort of little relationship going with @Wizard and I would love to see how that grows as well. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to leave them in the dust like that. We did that last time with @Shiny Silvermoon and I felt bad about it.)

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Moonlight remains in the air as Titanium saves Rainshine, flying low enough so that he can see and hear what's happening on the ground and react in time.

8 hours ago, Wizard said:

Titanium stares at the oversized brush, she turns her head and glances at her tail "I don't normally use a brush... But it's certainly better than nothing" Chuckling to herself, she reaches out towards the brush, as soon as she makes contact with the tool, the air around it buzzes with sparking energy that erupts into a flash of light. Titanium drops the brush onto the floor from the shock and watches as it twitches and vibrates from an unknown power source. "Yeeow! What in the name of Celestia is up with this day?!" She yells at the object, stomping her hooves.

Moonlight chuckles at the sight. "That's why you shouldn't trust random art supplies from cursed temples. I wonder what it can do."

8 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

I see... perhaps its a new species... or worse. an envasive other dimensional species. (EODS)

"We saw one of those rifts already, in the forest. With captain's ship and your artifacts, I hope we're better prepared now."

Moonlight spots a flash in the woods. "Hey! What was that? Did someone just teleport?" He flies over there to investigate.

• Brohoof 2

55 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

Moonlight remains in the air as Titanium saves Rainshine, flying low enough so that he can see and hear what's happening on the ground and react in time.

Moonlight chuckles at the sight. "That's why you shouldn't trust random art supplies from cursed temples. I wonder what it can do."

"We saw one of those rifts already, in the forest. With captain's ship and your artifacts, I hope we're better prepared now."

Moonlight spots a flash in the woods. "Hey! What was that? Did someone just teleport?" He flies over there to investigate.

"Uhh!! More clues? Let me check let me check!"

Aligner quickly went with moonlight to investigate together.

" ohhh! You are right! My artifact has a read of magic being used here! Hmmm fascinating.... We are being stalked!" He ponders and searches for more clues.

( @Lawyer Slip will my artifact find more clues?)

• Brohoof 2