Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I asked how long ago an were the 2024 Tell Your Tale episodes were made and I think I have my answer

WickedGames

• The title was changed to I asked how long ago an were the 2024 Tell Your Tale episodes were made and I think I have my answer

Let's keep our eyes on these credits to see which will be the first episode to have "ⓒ2024 Hasbro Studios LLC" written on it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Let's keep our eyes on these credits to see which will be the first episode to have "ⓒ2024 Hasbro Studios LLC" written on it.

Maybe 2nd half of the year? Who knows?

Edited by WickedGames

1 hour ago, WickedGames said:

Maybe 2nd half of the year? Who knows?

And there are the private videos in the official TyT Season 2 playlist, and the leaks showing concept art for Episode 35, and we're still just in episode 10, but we just don't know how long this Season can be, it could get more than 70 episodes.

But if they're really this advanced in this season's production, why are them delaying episodes that are already finished? I really don't think it's just because to match the release of the comics, 

if they continue at this pace, they will have up to episode 70 in their archives by the end of this semester, there's something going on

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to suspect there's a possibility that something I said a time ago could be true:

maybe everything they planned for 2024 until March 2025 is already being finished and they are already starting to develop what will come later, maybe the contract just prevents them from releasing content with G4 characters, this means that if they want they can already develop scripts and visuals for episodes with G4 characters that they cannot use

they showed Misty's room very early this season and that place has strong references to the first two seasons of FiM, if they plan something big related to G4 maybe they couldn't release it because of the contract with Discovery Family, so they are delaying everything, this ends up intertwining with what I said previously about them being more worried with what TyT will have in 2025 than in 2024. Unless someone comes along who refutes everything I said and proves that this isn't how it works, I'll continue to think there's something going on behind the scenes :eww:

Also, If all the episodes released this year so far were all made in 2023, then we can assume that the episodes for January, February and March 2025 will be made this year as well (if they aren't already working on them)

(edited)
On 2024-04-15 at 12:07 AM, Rafa Stary said:

And there are the private videos in the official TyT Season 2 playlist, and the leaks showing concept art for Episode 35, and we're still just in episode 10, but we just don't know how long this Season can be, it could get more than 70 episodes.

But if they're really this advanced in this season's production, why are them delaying episodes that are already finished? I really don't think it's just because to match the release of the comics, 

if they continue at this pace, they will have up to episode 70 in their archives by the end of this semester, there's something going on

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to suspect there's a possibility that something I said a time ago could be true:

they showed Misty's room very early this season and that place has strong references to the first two seasons of FiM, if they plan something big related to G4 maybe they couldn't release it because of the contract with Discovery Family, so they are delaying everything, this ends up intertwining with what I said previously about them being more worried with what TyT will have in 2025 than in 2024. Unless someone comes along who refutes everything I said and proves that this isn't how it works, I'll continue to think there's something going on behind the scenes :eww:

Also, If all the episodes released this year so far were all made in 2023, then we can assume that the episodes for January, February and March 2025 will be made this year as well (if they aren't already working on them)

If they wanna do a big G4 connection the comics are right there and we have seen Tell Your Tale now adapt stuff from the comics 

The Discovery Family stuff doesn’t effect that

Edited by WickedGames

1 hour ago, WickedGames said:

If they wanna do a big G4 connection the comics are right there and we have seen Tell Your Tale now adapt stuff from the comics 

The Discovery Family stuff doesn’t effect that

I'm talking about animation only, comics is a different territory, and still, the comics use a lot of material based on the show, so using comic material or not, they would still be limited

6 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I'm talking about animation only, comics is a different territory, and still, the comics use a lot of material based on the show, so using comic material or not, they would still be limited

Well unfortunately for my experience some G5 fans prefer memberberries and when they jingle the keys at G4 references in their faces over actual storybuilding 

But thankfully a good amount of us don’t think that way and we get turned off the more G5 tries to reference G4

Having them bring back Twilight Sparkle as a living character in G5 will be a total disaster in my view