Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies vs Bears

Thoper7

I doubt that FiM will be forgotten.

And to be honest I believe that the Care Bears show won't get very far. But we'll have to wait for now.

And as Fizzy said, we can still watch ponies online. :D

• Brohoof 1

Simple, write to Hub network saying Care Bears is awful.

Heck it might get canceled eventually.

I don't get the hub, so I don't care. All my episodes are downloaded and re-encoded for me by a friend of mine. Besides, once season three starts, the care bears will take a giant step back! Some fan artist should draw a picture of Applejack bucking some picture bellied bear into next week!
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe some smaller children enjoy Care Bears. I mean, the HUB is a children's station. Just imagine an adorable 4 year old boy getting told that his favorite cartoon got cancelled, welcome to the real world kid. He doesn't understand, but learns disappointment. Heartbreaking.

• Brohoof 1

Care Bears is very new, and most new shows are usually greeted with enthusiasm. Though every show loses viewers in time, but it is when it is a good show that more people begin watching it that it offsets the viewers it is losing. Care Bears should do well right at the beginning, but time will tell if has the same staying power as MLP. The very fact that MLP is growing on a consistent basis says more about it's quality and endurance as a show.

• 9 years later...