The Mane 6's Ideal Sick Day

Rainbowknuckles

As far as I'm concerned, the Mane 6 never catch colds - except in the MLP short Ail-Corn, where the ponies tried everything to cure Twilight's spring allergy. So, what would be the ideal sick day for the Mane 6 - and Spike as well - should they be off sick with a cold? 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rainbowknuckles said:

As far as I'm concerned, the Mane 6 never catch colds - except in the MLP short Ail-Corn, where the ponies tried everything to cure Twilight's spring allergy. So, what would be the ideal sick day for the Mane 6 - and Spike as well - should they be off sick with a cold? 

I think if five of the six were sick then the healthy pony would take care of them with Spike's assistance. 

• Brohoof 1

IMG_0073.jpeg

19 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think if five of the six were sick then the healthy pony would take care of them with Spike's assistance. 

If those 2 aren't enough, the CMCs can help them:catface:  

• Brohoof 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

On 2024-06-23 at 12:53 AM, Rainbowknuckles said:

Heal immediately with Zecora's help, and spend the rest of the day partying with Pinkie.