What hobbies do you enjoy engaging in?

(edited)

Drawing, Beanie Boo collecting (not sure if that"s a hobby), baking, reading, gaming (sometimes), coding, ballet

Wait.. Is shopping a hobby?

Edited by ChloeCute
  • Brohoof 5

Too lazy to list them, so I prefer to say that everything you see me doing on the internet is a Hobby! :ticking:

• Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, ChloeCute said:

Drawing, Beanie Boo collecting (not sure if that"s a hobby), baking, reading, gaming (sometimes), coding, ballet

Wait.. Is shopping a hobby?

Yes, yes, yes, and yes, those are all hobbies. I recall someone telling me in the past that shopping can be a hobby as well, so why not?

1 hour ago, Rafa Stary said:

Too lazy to list them, so I prefer to say that everything you see me doing on the internet is a Hobby! :ticking:

Mmmm that works too!

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 2

Hmm… what’s my most unusual/uncommon hobby? I’d say being into aviation history is kinda uncommon, but not really considering how many YT channels there are that focus on just that. I’m very fond of bats but it’s hard to qualify that as a hobby beyond learning more about them and watching them at night. It’s not like with birds where you can clearly spot them and all. Being into MLP could be considered an uncommon or unusual hobby I suppose. Beyond that I feel the rest of my hobbies are pretty common.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Video games and Writing and watching anime and stuffs on Netflix, Disney Plus and Amazon Plus.

And spend alot of time on the internet.

Edited by BritishBrony2012
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Dub, is there something you aren't telling us? :toldya:

Aurora borealis :lie:?

• Delighted Giggle 1

Moments ago, DubWolf said:

Aurora borealis :lie:?

Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

• smile 1

3 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

….. Yes :Rara:!

• Excited 1

5 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

....May I see it? :izzy-oooh:

4 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I wanna see it too:ticking:  

No :maud: 

• Delighted Giggle 2

• 2 weeks later...

@DubWolf Interesting answers, Dub. Perhaps one of your hobbies involved imbibing in certain substances you wouldn’t find in your typical nursery?

As for me, I have bunches of hobbies that aren’t unusual, except for Imagineering. I like to design my own Disney parks for kicks.

• Hugs 1