Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School of gifted children

Finesthour

(edited)

Sky then immediately turned the water that was on his face into a cloud "Your going to have to do better than that" Sky chuckled.

Edited by Sky

(edited)

Alexandrite turned to Nimbus, "Indeed you are right! By the way what did I say during my sleep?"

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)

(edited)

Nimbus started to head towards the library. He waited for Alexandrite to follow him before answering. "Nothing major, I actually wasn't able to make out much of what you said, I believe I heard something about molecules and photolysis though so I assume... chemistry?"

Edited by Zhinzo

Alexandrite responded "Well, there is a reasonable possibility for that to be what I said. ", Alexandrite then walked into the library with Nimbus.

Nimbus grabbed a book titled, 'Fabricare cumulus nimbus' from a shelf and started to flick through it. While still reading, he asked: "So what are your interest? Well, besides chemistry anyway."

Alexandrite was happy that someone took interest in what his interest was. "My interest is Science, my main interest in science is physics." Alexandrite replied with a grin, grabbing a physics book of the shelf.

Sky proceeded to make the water on his face into a cloud and then mixed the two clouds together to make a thunder cloud he then sent the cloud to follow ember for the rest of the day. "Enjoy the lighting storm" Sky laughed he then flew off to the library.

(edited)

"Physics you say?" Nimbus replied with a slight tone of surprise in his voice. "Say, I know it's a long shot, with you not being a pegasus and all but... might that include cloud physics?"

Edited by Zhinzo

Alexandrite replied with a slight "What do you think?" tone in his voice, "No necessarily, I'm more into quantum physics, however any physics are good, I might look into cloud physics later." Alexandrite then winked and went back to reading his book.

Sky grabbed a book and quickly sat down next to Pierce and Nimbus. "That ember unicorn is crazy" said Sky.

(edited)

Alexandrite replied while reading his book, "I bet he's just bored or loves pranking people, he did that a lot on the bus."

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)

"But still cant she annoy someone else i just want to have a normal school life." Sky said rather annoyed.

Alexandrite replied, getting up and pulling out a book on space from the shelf. "Normal? Getting pranked is the most normal school life you're going to get."

Nimbus reflexively yanked a page out of his book when he heard Alexandrite.

"D- did you just say "he"? My, my... I- I did not... Well, she- I mean, "he" looks... well... uhm... pretty!"

Sky laughed at Nimbuses response to Alexs misconception on the issue of Embers gender and then it dawned on him. "Wait shes a guy" Sky said rather shocked. "i thought he or she was a girl?"

Alexandrite replied with a "Are you bucking serious?" tone, "No, he is a male. How did you think otherwise?"