Hello again! Abrony-mouse / North Star here

North Star

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I already found it, silly :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

"Hey ponies! I became a fan of MLP back in 2012. I was hooked by the fandom, especially the music, and by the show. The fandom inspired me to try all sorts of new creative things. Of the things I tried I most enjoyed writing about ponies. I ended up getting stuck into roleplay and writing. I am still inspired by the music to write and try new things." :D 

My original intro thread comment still holds up! I've been making fan fic most of the time I was off MLPF, in fact. Also, a few song parodies.

Hey again ponies! I'm back and starrier than ever :pinkie:

What have I been up to? I've manely been writing like a Twilight :twismile:

The Fire: Campfire Tales

mc90-1721818967-562225-medium

The sweet ponyfolk of Dream Valley bond over a forest outing—after settling in, marred only by a few singed hooves, they share tales around the campfire, culminating in an epic performed by besties Masquerade and Paradise (pictured)

Setting is G1 (no G1 knowledge required).

cbv1-1718373928-559639-medium

"Sweet! I'm a not a dog this time. How about you, Twilight?"

I Think I've Made Myself Clear

abgr-1717399058-558919-medium

Invisiblestia pranks Luna during a lesson with Starswirl.

What I am made of.

llam-1714201593-556343-medium

Snips and Snails
And puppy-dogs' tails

Everpony in Snow Castle thinks Blackberry is part-troll because he is so naughty, and so Clever Clover sends him away, forever. After talking with his naughty friend, Jealous Jasmine, and his good friend, Light Heart, he finds out what he is made of.

Delivering on Sweetness & Beyond

5ed7-1713807833-556033-medium

Derpy Hooves and Crafty Crate deliver a package to a world inhabited by a gentle and innocent generation of ponies.

If you visit the profile there's some cheekier stuff on there, so you have been warned! 

Other than that, not that much happened pony wise. Keep meaning to see more TYT. 

If you haven't seen me before, hey :pinkie:

• Brohoof 6
  • smile 3

You telling me I could have done this after I disappeared for like 3 years? rats, joke opportunity missed :PIPPIPHURRAY: Welcome back of course mate!

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Welcome back Old Generations Guy! I was wondering where you were, believe me, I even thought you had been banned for some reason :twismile: Anyway, good to see that you're back my friend! Now you can share your G1 & G3 lores with us again :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back! I was wondering where you went :kindness:

*holds up a picture of you but it's upside down*

You look a little bit different. Did you get a mane cut? :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Welcome back Old Generations Guy! I was wondering where you were, believe me, I even thought you had been banned for some reason :twismile: 

thanks! as to being mooned... :P 

giphy.gif 

I mean no! 

does this look like a pony who was sent to the moon?

3019029.png

Anyway, good to see that you're back my friend! Now you can share your G1 & G3 lores with us again :)

yay! check out Campfire Tales up there if you want more lore. It has a bit on gem-eyed ponies!

Galaxy flashes her eyes at Masquerade, before saying in a strange, ominous tone, “Look into my gems, human, and I shall inform you.”

Danny, taken aback, does as she requests. He sees the flames of the campfire dance in the many facets of the glittering rubies. Unlike his own eyes, or those of most of the herd, he sees no pupils, only points of fractured light, as she is a gem-eyed pony. As he focuses, she swishes her head from side to side to create a flash of dark-red that rises from the periphery of both gems and swirls outward, briefly dazzling his vision, causing him to stumble back.

“It’s magic!” she grins,

1 hour ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Welcome back! I was wondering where you went :kindness:

*holds up a picture of you but it's upside down*

You look a little bit different. Did you get a mane cut? :sealed:

and no, nopony shaves my mane

although I might be lion

3113981.jpg

• Thanks 1