Everfree Northwest 2024 Memories

Dynamo Pad

Hey, everyone! This is your Events Lead Dynamo Pad wanting to say that another year has come and gone with Everfree Northwest! With this being my first time going to Everfree, I wanted to make a thread for those that attended to post some memories!

A way to look back at the great and fun times, as well as looking forward to the convention next year!

These are all of the merchandise that I had bought for friends and received from friends this past convention.

IMG_2020.thumb.jpeg.c5290b876eb56882421f3f2aa67270be.jpegIMG_2019.thumb.jpeg.05af267f6e16e7961fd1afeab54db23e.jpegIMG_2022.thumb.jpeg.591be9522b78c7138f919f2100b807c7.jpegIMG_2024.thumb.jpeg.24f8b59390c8330c2e88a6a91de2d388.jpeg

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 3

7 minutes ago, Comp said:

I didn't know you got a street named after you. :kirin:

I honestly didn't expect it either!

I managed to get this awesome street sign from a kind and amazing friend. Who, I must say, had an awesome street sign of his own. :coco: 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I honestly didn't expect it either!

I managed to get this awesome street sign from a kind and amazing friend. Who, I must say, had an awesome street sign of his own. :coco: 

I wonder who. :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Pipp Petals said:

@Dynamo Pad I hope you had a Pipptastic time! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Pipp! :hug_day::eager:

I really had a Pipptastic time! ^_^ 

I got to see old friends, meet new friends, and got to join in on the fun in panels!

It was also truly an honor to meet you in person at Everfree. :coco:

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Pipp! :hug_day::eager:

I really had a Pipptastic time! ^_^ 

I got to see old friends, meet new friends, and got to join in on the fun in panels!

It was also truly an honor to meet you in person at Everfree. :coco:

Lucky! :eager:

In all seriousness, I'm glad you had such a great time at the convention, Bestie! :D 

• Hugs 2

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Lucky! :eager:

In all seriousness, I'm glad you had such a great time at the convention, Bestie! :D 

I knew the moment that Pipp's voice actress, AJ Bridel, was going to be at Everfree. I knew I couldn't pass up the chance to go. :D 

Spoiler

IMG_1940.thumb.jpeg.7de01367864191e4705d3d336a9af2a9.jpeg

Thank you, @Sparklefan1234! For my first time going to this convention, it was honestly a lot of fun! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

I hope that you will be able to go to the convention next year! :hug_day::fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I knew the moment that Pipp's voice actress, AJ Bridel, was going to be at Everfree. I knew I couldn't pass up the chance to go. :D 

Hide contents

IMG_1940.thumb.jpeg.7de01367864191e4705d3d336a9af2a9.jpeg

Thank you, @Sparklefan1234! For my first time going to this convention, it was honestly a lot of fun! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

I hope that you will be able to go to the convention next year! :hug_day::fluttershy:

You're Welcome, Bestie! :squee: 

• smile 1