MLP Infected Us

RiverStar

Is anypony taking an interest in the different infection AUs being created with MLP? Lots of them have a good storyline and leave you wondering what could happen next. The artwork and sometimes the animation style were amazing, one of my more favorite ones was where Fluttershy had to use her bat pony DNA as a cure for those infected. 

Huh, so that's making the rounds again?

Those were popular when I first joined the forums, I even participated in a RP but we couldn't coordinate anything. Someone just kept playing songs by Avenged Sevenfold on a piano in the hotel we were based out of which is how I got introduced to their music. :ButtercupLaugh:

It's neat seeing that come full circle.

I remember one when I think everybody died at the end? The writing was actually quite terrible as far as character interaction. There was a weird bit where Twilight was mourning the fall of canterlot and Celestia had sacrificed herself in an attempt to stop the horde by basically becoming a nuke? Luna barely gets out and is consoling Twilight, whose response was, "You were always my favorite princess", and I was like WHAT!? :crackle:

I got invested though because of how detailed the action was. They ended up getting surrounded and it was like a sea of rotten flesh with waves of gnashing teeth. They really emphasized the horror of decay and being pursued by an enemy that never gets tired. You can run all you'd like, but every moment you weren't was just time for them to close the distance as you became more and more exhausted.

Spooky times

• 2 weeks later...