Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open || P l a y i n g with S a n i t y ||

Solemn Hour

(edited)

OOC

Equestria is in great danger. An evil force has possessed Princess Celestia, causing her to banish all of the ponies from Equestria and become an evil monster. The ponies have fled to a dark forest. The forest is eerie and seems to hold many secrets. First off, no Pegasi can use their wings to fly beyond the trees. Secondly, no Unicorns can use their horns for magic. However, it is said that magic chemical is somewhere in the forest, but nopony knows where it is and nopony knows how to get it.

RP Starter:

"Out, now!" The Princess yelled in the face of the young pegasus, Solemn. "But..." She began to be interupted once more. "Now!" Solemn let a few tears drip down her face. She hadn't been able to get to her mother, as Princess Celestia, or the monster this once beautiful princess had become, had blocked the pathway that her mother was following. She shook her head in a vain attempt to clear it and let herr wings unfurl. She lifted off into the dead of night, heading for the forest that the Princess had banished them to. Maybe she could become reunted with her mother there. Solemn didn't look back, though she heard screams of horror and angry yelling behind her. She let out a horrified cauterwaul when she did decide to look back. Blood was spilt everywhere, the blood of brave ponies that had tried to stop the possessed Princess. Solemn wanted to go back and fight for them, but she knew it was useless. She turned her head again to face the forest and headed toward it.

Edited by Solemn Hour
  • Brohoof 2

"This..this is madness" Sky thought to himself Sky had only just began to make friends and actually have a stable life style but Celestia had to ruin it. "Why did my friends have to be so foolish as to try and fight the queen?" He said angrily as he drew closer to the forest. As he entered the forest he decided to try and find other ponies survive with he roamed the forest for hours but his efforts were to no avail. it then began to get dark his sanity was low and his moral was lower. "I should just give up" Sky said rather loudly "This world has taken everything from me my parents, my friends, why should i even bother living?" He began to shout in rage.

• Brohoof 1

Katana trembled as she heard the angry words rise up through the trees. She peered around the corner, to see another Pegasi.

"State your business." Katana kept a strong voice, as the long, sharp feathers of her wings settled.

Pencil was already hiding out in the outskirts of the forest before any other pony even left the city. He had been rivaled against Celestia for many years, but this is not her style... what was she up to?

He spent most of the time peeking in the bushes or hiding behind tree's, trying to stay hidden from everypony

Solemn swooped down to get a better look. She spotted the male pegasus, hollering about suicide or something. "We need to live. We need to join together and stop Celestias's possestion!" She yelled to pegasus. She drew closer so she wouldn't have to raise her voice so high. "I miss my parents too. We'll find the others, don't worry." She found it a bit difficult to comfort this pony when she was just as upset as he.

Katana trembled as she heard the angry words rise up through the trees. She peered around the corner, to see another Pegasi.

"State your business." Katana kept a strong voice, as the long, sharp feathers of her wings settled.

( Can you post your character on the OOC page? You haven't been accepted yet. )

Quake heard all the shouting nearby, "Will they explain why it looks like most of Equestria just charged into the forests screaming something about the Princess going crazy...?" He thought to himself worried by the looks of panic on everypony. "Hello," he said approaching the group of ponies, "Why are there stampedes of Ponies charging into this Forest? I've lived in these woods for a long time now, and this has never happened before. I heard alot of yelling from others about the Princess. What happened?"

Solemn jerked in midair, as she was a bit surprised by the sudden speach of the approaching pony. "The Princess..." She began, her voice low and full of sorrow. "She was consumed by an evil spirit of some sort. She banished us all from Equestria. We fled here to the forest."

''WAIT!'' Yelled Splinter as running into the forest. ''She.. She tried to kill me!'' Said Splinter as breathing heavily. Sweat trickled down his head and half of his left ear was gone.

Solemn Soul was ready to burst. This was too much pressurre. Too much pain and sorrow, all in one day. She collapsed to the ground, covering her ears with her hooves. She began to cry.

Splinter's eyes widened. He quickly changed his mood as running to the mare. ''Listen, are you Okay?'' Said Splinter as running to the Mare. He began to comfort her. ''I know it's.. Hard.'' Said Splinter as frowning.

Solemn sniffled and her eyes opened slowly. "Th-thanks." She mumbled, struggling to her hooves. "I lost my parents in the scramble to get away." Her eyes suddenly filled with hope. "Have you guys heard of the Hidden Chemical? It's supposed to be somewhere around here. Maybe it would help the Princess!" Determination flashed in Solemn's teary eyes.

Splinter Smiled. ''If we can find it... I'm sure whatever has made the Princess evil will leave.'' Said Splinter as determination filled his eyes.

"First we have to find the others. They must have gathered somewhere in the forest..." Solemn looked around, as if she had an idea where they were. "They might have gathered by the lake, but I don't remember where exactly it is..."

''Follow Me.'' Said Splinter as smiling. He began to walk, making sure Solemn was with him from time to time. ''There behind this bush.'' Said Splinter as pointing at a bush.

((The Link isn't working. D: ))

Splinter looked behind him. ''Erm.. I'm guessing I should go back to help them?'' Said Splinter as noticing no one but Solemn and him were around.

(edited)

Sky stop feeling self pity he decided to thank the mare but when he turned around she was gone. "Did she even exsist?" Sky thought to himself. "Maybe im going insane?" The questions began to burn into his mind.

Edited by Sky

Quake looked over at the Pegasus and told the others had been there and left in an state of paniced adrenaline. "They said they were going to the lake, Like I said, I've lived in these forests for a long time, I'll take you there," he told his guest, being as comforting as he could. "They Princess was consumed by an evil spirit? No wonder the population of Equestria got all freaked out." looking at his new companion, "They've had a rough time, I'll see what help I can offer." Knowing many tribes that lived in the forest, Quake called some of his animal friends to collect messages. Despite his massive size, the animals could sense his kind nature and always ran up to him without hesitation. Then he asked them to deliver each message to the different tribes of the forest, they'd probably get similar messages from other ponies living in the area but he couldn't just leave it to assumption of someone else doing all the work, if everyone did that then nobony would send the message and it would never get done. With that taken care of, he helped Sky to his feet and led him to the others who had went on ahead almost to the lake when Splinter was heading back for them. A couple minutes later they gathered with the others at the lake and began planning their next move.

(edited)

"I must look like such a fool" Sky thought to himself. He then decided to make conversation with the pony that had found him and brung him to the other ponies. "hey my name is Sky and I guess I owe you one if you hadn't came and found me I might of done something drastic" Sky said awkwardly.

Edited by Sky

"Good, we're all here." Solemn forced a smile. "Let's go." She walked through the bush. What she saw at first brought her joy, then great sorrow. There was a massive amount of ponies, all gathered their. When she had first seen them, it gave her hope that her mother was here. Then, she saw the graves and the looks of greif on everypony's face. There were at least fifty graves set up. Many ponies had lost their lives today. She let tears fall as she noticed the names of some of her friends on the graves. Then she spotted her friend, Swirling Wind. She dashed over to her. "Solemn Hour!" Wind gasped in surprise, a look of happiness spreading across her face. "We thought you were dead!" Solemn let a small smile show. "Well, I dunno... I feel pretty dead." She joked. A few ponies had began to smile and look over at the two, as they recognised Solemn. Then she let the smile fade as she prepared herself for a letdown. "Do you know if my parents survived?" Wind's smile faded and Solemn immediatly prepared for the worst. "We couldn't find them. They're most likely still alive, but we don't know where they are." Solemn tried to calm herself. At least they aren't dead for sure. Maybe somepony will find them.

Sky began to look around maybe his friends were still alive, but he couldn't find any of them he asked one of the ponies for the names of the dead. The pony began to tell Sky the.names and it felt like someone had ripped Skys heart out when the pony said every single one of Sky's friends had died. "This world truly does hate me" Sky said as a single tear ran down his face.

(edited)

As Quake waited around the edges of the crowd, a few of his friends came back to tell him the tribes would gladly offer their help, these ponies had been through alot already it was the least they could do. Quake found several ponies already making it to crowd and asked them to help take care of those who had gotten hurt in the paniced stampedes of ponies. He helped set up some emergency aid areas and asked the animals to help gather herbs and supplies for the healers as well as food and anything that could be used for blankets and tent like shelter, the sky seemed pretty clear but if it started to rain, he wanted as many ponies as possible have something over their heads. After he was finished he met back up with the group he had entered with. Hearing what Sky said, Quake gave a him a look of compassion and told him, they'd find a way to get through this. He looked at the others and asked "Do we have an idea what to do?" then looking at Solem, he continued, "I remember you said something about a 'Hidden Chemical' earlier. I'm not familiar with whatever that is, though many of the names you settled ponies use are different for the names the nearby tribes use for the same things. Could you describe what it does, or is supposed to do?"

Edited by TheBreech