Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Playing with Sanity- For Active RPers Only!

Solemn Hour

(edited)

RP THREAD

Intro:

Equestria is in great danger. An evil force has possessed Princess Celestia, causing her to banish all of the ponies from Equestria and become an evil monster. The ponies have fled to a dark forest. The forest is eerie and seems to hold many secrets. First off, no Pegasi can use their wings to fly beyond the trees. Secondly, no Unicorns can use their horns for magic. However, it is said that magic chemical is somewhere in the forest, but nopony knows where it is and nopony knows how to get it.

The Ponies:

Quake

The Unicorns:

Pencil Doodle

The Pegasi:

Solemn Hour

Sky

Splinter Edited by Solemn Hour
  • Brohoof 1

also one more question before i start is celestia making everyone live in the forest or are we all running to the forest because it looks safe?

Katana trembled as she heard the angry words rise up through the trees. She peered around the corner, to see another Pegasi.

"State your business." Katana kept a strong voice, as the long, sharp feathers of her wings settled.

you need to be accepted first. Just post your OC onto this thread and wait for Solemn to accept it.

right ill post tomorrow i gtg

Can I join?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/quake-r687

Like I said in the "Other" section of his page, he is immune, resistant, or normally afftected by magic depending on the DM's call (yours I'd assume) I limited him in other ways so the whole magic immunity is balanced, but again... well, ok, I think I've mentioned "it's your call" enough now...

Accepted

It won't matter anyway, because the forest blocks any magic, but I quess you could be partially resistant to magic.

Sweet, I was thinking for long term anyway. Resistant not immune, thanks, I'll keep it in mind if we do encounter any magic.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll join. I won't be here on Monday so I'll start playing on Tuesday. Character will be an Earth Pony alchemist/guitarist. I'll post my character on the RP tomorrow. Can I still join?

This RP died because solemn left