Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Instrument you wanted to play?

Starlighty

I don't know if it counts, but I always thought it would have been cool to play percussion in the school band, since then you got to play a bunch of different instruments. :derp:

Besides that, I think the guitar would be pretty cool to play :). Or the sitar! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

I'd love to learn to play a stringed instrument someday. I don't really know which I'd like to learn though, I love the sounds of the cello, violin and viola.

The theremin would also be really cool to learn too.

• Brohoof 3

I would absolutely love to play the piano! Problem is, hands get stiff and difficult to move each time I try something different than 'Twinkle twinkle little star...'

Yeah, the soothing symphony of the Piano is too great for the likes of me. I just love the noise of the Piano, and honestly, I don't really know why. I just really want to play it 'professionally' just as much as I love to hear it.

• Brohoof 2

I've always wanted to play the flute. It makes such a graceful sound, but it's rather hard to play.

I also always wanted to play the piano and the clarinet.

• Brohoof 2

I would love to learn to play the basoon, never had a chance before

My brother is a woodwind prodigy, and his instrument of choice was bassoon. He gave it up because he didn't like practicing every day. :(  I am disappoint.

Anyways, I'd love to play bass guitar, but I'm double jointed in every joint, so I can't put enough pressure on the frets to keep them held down. Also, I'm pretty little, including tiny hands, which makes it that much more difficult. -_- 

• Brohoof 1

Bass guitar:

I like the idea of playing funky bass lines and such and perhaps using my playing on my music I make.

Or if not that (if this counts)

Talk box

Kind of a voice changer, an amp box with a tube that goes into your mouth plugged into a synthesizer. Used famously in Daft Punk- Digital Love and extensively by Zapp

• Brohoof 1

I always wanted to play guitar. We had a few lessons in school but I found it so hard because I was the only left handed person in the class and there were no left handed guitars. My co-ordination was way off!

• Brohoof 2

I really wanted to play the guitar for a while. Kinda gave up on it sadly. 

Still have the guitar I used in my closet, lol.

I was being taught by one of my sisters friends, it went really well for the longest. Just grew tired of it. I was young at the time.

Throughout the last ten years I've wanted to play clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, saxophone, oboe/English horn, French horn, and even cello.

I'm so perfectly decisive aren't I just? lol Fortunately (well, you know what I mean), when I got the clarinet I never really liked playing it, never got the chance to play the bass clarinet, lost interest in playing the french horn, and also have long lost interest in playing the cello (I swore myself to wind instruments now, either way. lol). So, that left bassoon, saxophone, and oboe/English horn. The only one which I haven't played/owned is now the English horn. But that's okay, I have my oboe. English horn is usually a doubling instrument, and I haven't played oboe in an ensemble yet.

• Brohoof 1

Throughout the last ten years I've wanted to play clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, saxophone, oboe/English horn, French horn, and even cello.

I'm so perfectly decisive aren't I just? lol Fortunately (well, you know what I mean), when I got the clarinet I never really liked playing it, never got the chance to play the bass clarinet, lost interest in playing the french horn, and also have long lost interest in playing the cello (I swore myself to wind instruments now, either way. lol). So, that left bassoon, saxophone, and oboe/English horn. The only one which I haven't played/owned is now the English horn. But that's okay, I have my oboe. English horn is usually a doubling instrument, and I haven't played oboe in an ensemble yet.

Holy cow man!!! That is a lot of instruments!!!!! Saxs has been my dream since I was little... But you mygosh I think you could start a group by yourself (hey like pinkie pie) xD