Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Instrument you wanted to play?

Starlighty

I've always had interest in guitar and drums.

I've always had interest in guitar and drums.

Badass drummer? Lol those are the best drummers ;)

Real instrument: probably trumpet

Mlp instrument: flugle horn!

Omygosh Flugle horn!!! Yes yes yes!

Both of the instruments I wanted to play, I did eventually learn how to play. They were the piano and the violin, neither of which I played very well. I can still remember the notes to the piano and in band I did end up playing various kinds of xylophones, which I was a lot better at than piano.

I always wanted to play a string instrument. I think my brother used to play cello (until he broke it).

I do play the piano and double French horn (and the vocal chords).

Edited by Nopony_Important

I always though drums and bass were important to a band and since I already can play drums, I figure why not give bass a swing. I found out I wasn't too interested in it and I end up talking just a little more than usual to the instructor about games and Steam rather than learning a huge amount. Luckily, he said that if I played a Christmas song (Can't remember which one) in this show that the lessons place was putting on I would get Minecraft as a gift. I was successful in playing it, so I got Minecraft but I don't play it anymore

I have a violin (given as a Christmas gift from a senior in my freshman year of high-school), but I've yet to learn much more than the proper fingering, thanks to school/work, depressive mood swings, and nowhere to play without bothering people. 

Toss in piano and some basic drums in there too, I suppose, since I can't very well do songs and war chants while playing the violin.

I can play the drums a little, but I'd like to be able to practice more.. I don't have room for it in my home right now. I have one at my parents place tho, but I don't come there that often.
But.. I really want to learn to play the guitar. :) 

I learned how to play the flute when I was in middle school, then again in college. I really do love playing the flute, I found it easier to learn in terms of notes and such. For a bigger challenge I'd love to play the guitar someday. I always like to play air guitar during my favorite rock songs and it'd be awesome to learn how to "rock out" like the pros. :3

Anyway, on a more serious note, I already play a multitude of instruments such as Piano, the strings (Violin, Viola, Cello, and Bass), Harpsichord, Accordion (Russian Chromatic, and keyboard), the Organ, and the Ocarina. I wouldn't mind learning bagpipes or the Sousaphone.

I've always wanted to do drums, I mean they seem fun to do and I like how they sound, but they are bulky and loud for one. So yeah. I have an electric guitar that is mine, but I dunno if I would end up learning that or not. I mean that is something I can learn to play because I own it and also my dad knows a bit of guitar and stuff.

But meh, I have no interest in playing an instrument, and the one I have the most interest in playing was the drums.

• Brohoof 1

I really wanted to learn the harp for a while when I was a kid. Or maybe the flute. But it never happened. 

My dad tried to teach me to play guitar, but it wasn't my thing. 

Nowadays I'd like to try panpipes. For whatever reason.  :P

• 7 years later...