Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open || P l a y i n g with S a n i t y ||

Solemn Hour

Solemn turned to Quake. "Yeah, it's supposed to get rid of any evil spirits. However, nopony know where it is, or what it does. All we know is that it's somewhere in this forest." Solemn sighed. "Stay here." She muttered, melancholy strong in her voice. She put a hoof on Sky's shoulder. "Not all of your friends are dead. We're still here." She pointed to herself and to the others. "And, if you stick with us, we're searching for a chemical that can stop Princess Celestia."

Sky looked into Solemns eyes she had the same eyes as his mother. "I'm sorry i'm being so selfish." Sky said as he wiped his eyes "I shouldn't just be thinking about me i guess we have all lost someone close to hearts and If you're going to bring down Princess Celestia then ill help you." He said with a forced smile.

"You aren't being selfish, it's okay to have greif." She murmured comfortingly. She brightened when he said he would help them. "Great! Let's go." She motioned for him to follow the others into the depths of this mysterious forest.

(edited)

Sky followed the others and then he realized that he didn't know anyponys names. "So whats all of your names?" Sky asked the group still slightly shaken up from the bad news.

Edited by Sky

"Just don't do anything rash. The Princess doesn't mean it, she's possesed. Whatever possesed her is what we need to focus our hatred on." Solemn pointed out, then dashed off, hoping the others were following.

(edited)
"Nope. None." She tried to think of something. "I guess we just start looking. We might find some kind of clues along the way..." A growl sounded behind the group. "Ummm... what in Equestria was that?" She asked, looking behind her at a pair of sparkling red eyes in the darkness. Edited by Solemn Hour

Skys heartbeat began to raise as he stared into the glowing blood red eyes. "Do you think we should run or fight?" Sky whispered to the group trying not to startle the unknown creature.

Quake knew about a strange are of the forest, the only area he had never been to, making it likely the chemical would be there because he had never seen it, and was about to interrupt the group when a deep growl beat him to it, he knew about all the species of creatures in the forest, but couldn't get a good idea of what this was, it seemed... dark. He wasn't sure what it was but he felt a strangeness from the beast, a sign of dark energy to his magic resistant body. He had seen what such energy could do to someone before, or more acurately, what someone under such an influence could really be like. Nightmare Moon was a golden example of that (in an ironic sense...). He never carried any weapons, his tribe relied only on their own bodies and he was gifted in such unarmed techniques. Though he was a peaceful pony and reluctant to use them, if this creature attacked his companions, he wouldn't hesistate to snap its neck.

A large, dog-like creature broke through the bushes, snarling viciously. It bore three heads and the tail of a snake. "Cerberus!" Solemn yelled, backing away. The cerberus lunged at her, and she swatted it away with a strong hoof. It recoiled for a bit, then lunged again. This time it managed to tackle her down, but the place was soon switched, as she restled herself on top. It growled in her face and thrashed vigorously in her grip but she didn't let up. Solemn may not look too strong, but she learned fighting skills from Rainbow Dash herself as a young pony. She knew how to be aggressive.

''THE HELL?!'' Screamed Splinter as charging at the Cerberus. His head smashed into the Cerberus's Torso. The Cerberus fell to the ground.

Solemn gigged softly. "I didn't find it strange at all. That's how Rainbow Dash taught me." Then she thought for a moment. "Wait, me or him? Cause' his was a bit strange." She nudged him with her hoof.

Quake was caught off guard by the pressence of the Cerberus. "No doubting it now, Celstia went crazy." The skirmish ended as quickly as it began and Quake's style didn't usually mean chasing after his oppenents, "I'm almost always the first to be attacked for my size," He thought to himself. His companions didn't seem too offended by his sluggishness. He told them about the part of the forest he was about to mention before Cerberus appeared. He explained that while he didn't know what was in there, he knew where the area was and offered to guide them. "I'll bet the chemical is in there, this is the direction to get to it and Cerberus came with his greetings. Perhaps Celestia, or whatever possed her knows about the chemical, and is trying to make sure we don't get to it."

Solemn thought for a moment, then nodded. "It's rare to see a cerberus out in the woods like this. And it normally wouldn't attack a large group like us." She started forward again, prepared for the worst. If the possesed Celestia knew where they were, or what they were searching for, there was no imagining what they would be up against. There were surely more chalenges ahead.