Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open || P l a y i n g with S a n i t y ||

Solemn Hour

''Ha, Very funny.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes. ''I'm an elite fighter... I use my head that's as hard as a rock if caught off guard.'' Said Splinter as pointing at his head while smirking.

"Chill out, if we start fighting each other then its only going to make this task more difficult and anyway im not sure you would want to fight me if you knew how easy it would be for me to win" Sky smirked.

''Shut up burger brain.'' Said Splinter in a rather insane tone. ''LOOK AT ME! I'M MR. BLUE PEGASUS WITH MY FANCY JOKES AN- BULLSHIT!'' Yelled Splinter out loud so that the whole group could hear it.

Quake stepped in between the two, they had stopped fighting but this wasn't the place to risk losing their with each other, "Okay, both of you just hold up a moment, this whole event is getting the best of us, just take a deep breath and cool down, we don't want to get in fights with each other so lets just agree, don't make jokes about each other so we don't risk hurting each other's feelings, or hurting each other." Seeing the two relax a little, Quake turned to Solemn and pointed to the path twoard the area he mentioned earlier. "It's not a long trip walk for me but I'm used to living out here, if we move at a constant pace we might need to rest for you and the others. We could probably make in a couple of hours but only if we don't stop, or get attacked..." Quake informed her, putting a light emphasis on the last part. "With those the kind of interruptions, it could take us 3 to 4 hours easilly." Looking at his companions, he could see it wasn't going to be easy either way. But as much as he hated saying he was going to guide them that deep in the forest, he couldn't think of anywhere else the Hidden Chemical could be, he even explored the ancient castle of the Goddesses and hadn't found anything close to an artifact, potion, or even a spell book that he thought would help. "Although the area I've never explored isn't far from the castle, maybe they hid things in there they didn't want people stumbling upon by accident." The confidence in his suggestion slightly stronger than before, Quake began guiding the group throught the forest, wary of anything else that might try to attack their little party.

Solemn sighed and ignored the two. She looked at the fork. "So... left?" She headed left to see a Ursa Minor in the distance. "Okay... not left..." She shook her head in dismay.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Seeing Solemn Quake was about to stop her when she turned back herself at the sight of the Ursa Minor in the distance. "The other path," Quake informed her. With that he began guiding the group through the forest in the direction of the deep forrest he talked about.

(OOC, what should we call that area? It should have a better name than, "The area Quake mentioned earlier." I'm thinking just the Deep Forest or something like that. But again, everyone's input is appreciated.)

(OOC Talk, Are we still doing this Roleplay or am I talking to myself right now...?)

Edited by TheBreech