Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Truce, FinestHour?

prince moonstreak

Hello again. Its me, Moonstreak. Listen, i think that we got off on the wrong hoof. Im done. You can keep the throne. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have bitten off more than i could chew. Now, the only thing left to do is say that im sorry. Im sorry to all the other ponies too. I hope that you all will find it in your hearts to forgive me and let me stay.

Hello again. Its me, Moonstreak. Listen, i think that we got off on the wrong hoof. Im done. You can keep the throne. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have bitten off more than i could chew. Now, the only thing left to do is say that im sorry. Im sorry to all the other ponies too. I hope that you all will find it in your hearts to forgive me and let me stay.

Please keep personal issues personal. There is no need for the two of you to make a scene and draw 20 people into your issues again. We have a private messaging for things like this, and off-site methods like Skype, WLM, and Facebook are all great options, too.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.