Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you guys think...

ShieldMaiden

Anyone would be interested in hats like these made to look like MLP's? I came up with this pattern last year as kind of a joke for Halloween but when I posted a pic in another forum I got literally tons of people interested in them. But I thought that maybe I could make some in custom Ponies for those who would like them. If I were to make them as MLP's I would be able to put their cutie marks on the side/back of the hat and could easily add horns for unicorns... not really sure about wings yet but I'm sure I could figure it out if I had enough interest. I could also make matching scarves to go with the hats. Just looking for some feedback, not sure if there would be enough interest to start trying these out! Oh, sorry about the shitty background and pic quality, I was kind of rushed when I took it! :P I've also slightly modified the pattern a bit but... you all get the general idea lol!

post-5290-0-24180500-1340122472_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

If you made the mane out of a different material to make it look more like the show somehow I think you could sell a good amount around Halloween

An entire mask would be awesome if you could pull it off

Other than around Halloween I don't think they would sell so good, but who knows... People are paying like $4000 for mlp stuffed animals so I wouldn't really be surprised by anything at this point

Hollowshield, I know this isn't the ideal time to sell them but I figured I'd ask to see if there would even be any interest first. They sold like crazy for Christmas as well which really surprised me since I'm just not used to having my things be so popular. :blush:

XraYZPony it's crochet, which is similar to knitting in a way. Depending on how detailed the hat would be (multi-colored manes vs. single color, complex cutie marks, etc.) it takes me about a week to make one. :)

LOL thanks silverguard! I'm thinking I might give them a try. I already have enough yarn for quite a few of them so it wouldn't cost me anything but time... and I've got plenty of that!