Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestrian School of Gifted Children

Pinkazoid

(edited)

Splinter fell on the floor. Shaking and his left eye twitching. ''Why? Why would you do that?'' Said Splinter as frowning and getting back in his seat. A tear rolled down his eye. Soon his face was dug deep into his hooves. Sobbing noises could be heard. He looked at Pinstrype For a Second with Blood in his eyes.

Edited by Calirolls

Pinstrype stared at Splinter, completely stunned. "Wh-wha-? He really needs to see a therapist or something, because that just isn't normal..."

(edited)

Gear sighed. he walked over to splinter. "If your that keen on running around like a field mouse, you can go outside." He whispered, handing him another energy drink.

Edited by MyLittleCell

"Everypony in this school is crazy" Krystal thought. Krystal pulled out a book titled "The Philosophy of History" and started reading

''IT'S HIS FAULT.'' Yelled Splinter as Pointing at Pinstrype. ''HE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE ME ACT LIKE THIS.'' Yelled Splinter as looking at Pinstrype. ''HE WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE DRINK. I WOULD BE FINE IF HE HADN'T DONE IT.'' Said Splinter in a Dark Tone.

Sugar Rush was still covering Mr Snow's seat in super glue, she looked up to see the class was gone *Ba'h, I'm gonna be late!* she thought as she flew towards her next class, sure she was gonna arrive late

"Alright. I want everypony to introduce themself, and say one thing about themselves. I'm gearbox, but you can call me whatever you like. Erm, you, with the energy drinks, You go next."

(edited)

"Okay then..." Pinstrype pulled down the lip of his hat. A pair of Noise Cancelling headphones slowly emerged from his hat, covering his ears. He then pulled out his pPod, tapped play, and turned it up to full blast. "I'm Pinstrype and I am a pony." he said. "Moving on..."

Edited by Adam the Mudcrab

''My name is Useless.'' Said Splinter as smashing his hoof on the table. ''Everything About me is Useless. You already know who I am. Why do you need to more? My Personality Is Enough. Nobody In this room is Perfect. If they think I'm Insane. I don't give a flying feather. That is all I'm going to say.'' Said Splinter as nodding his head calmly.

Sugar Rush panted as she landed outside of the classroom, she shook her mane, and continued to walk towards the classroom, and knocked on the door