Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Misery

Gatekeeper Babylon

PLOT: You are either a citizen of Ponyville, or an alchemist for the Royal Apocretharium. The Apocratharium has a conspiracy underneath Celestia's nose, only to ruthlessly test and create countermeasures against anything that may threaten Equestria, no matter how outrageous.

The Apocratharium has found out how to create a gas that causes the electrons in a pony's brain to become horribly depressed when breathed purely. The alchemists deployed canisters of the gas, called Misariun 4, on to Ponyville.

Rendering the Elements of Harmony useless, you are part of a group of ponies that can resist the Misariun 4 gas. Your mission is to get to the Apocratharium, confront the Grand Chemist, and put a stop to the misery once and for all.

But how will you get through the horribly mutated monsters in the forest, affected by the Misariun 4?

Key Players:

APOCRATHARIUM:

Grand Chemist: Dr Incognito

Seneschall:

Councilman 1:

Councilman 2:

Councilman 3:

Alchemist:

Alchemist:

Alchemist:

Alchemist:

RESISTERS:

Leader:

Soldier:

Medic:

Scout:

Sorcerer:

Sorceress:

RULES:

• No Gary/Mary sue characters.
  • No switching of the story, or derailing.
  • No superpowers.
  • Powers need to be listed in, so that I can see what can and can't be used.
  • Romance is allowed, just no NSFW
Remember, have fun!

Roleplay will begin with all spots are filled.

When you say no super powers what do you mean? Because my OC can create fire in the same way Rainbow Dash creates rainbows so I don't know if that's considered a super power or not.

I'm in... Put Night wherever you may need him, but preferably as one of the resisters...

'Powers / Flaws':

- Ridiculously fast flier / Low stamina, meaning he can't fly all that fast for too long, sometimes leaving him defenseless, or even risking blacking out if he goes on for too long.

- Great eye-sight in the dark / Is easily blinded by light, and can't see all that well in normal daylight.

- His fur provides a slight camouflage-effect in the dark.

I hope this is fine?

I guess he's a 'scout'-type, unless his poor eyesight in daylight doesn't become too big a flaw...

Oh, and unless this gas is like permanently around, then I guess a reason for him not being affected when it was deployed could be that he was at an altitude the gas didn't reach (Idea in case you think some diversity for why the non-affected ponies wasn't affected other than being immune...) as he likes to stay at an altitude at which the oxygen-level is a bit lower than on the ground.