Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Rainbow Factory

Marra da poni

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Lily walked out of the corner her pet Griffon Sonic Boom was on her shoulder. It looked deadly. Lily didn't mind Sonic Boom on her shoulder. As she thrown the filly on the Rainbow-killing-machine the filly had no escape. Sonic Boom opened his black wings and scared the filly. Lily laughed in a evil way.

"Whats with these other workers?" whispered Lily to Sonic Boom. "Its like they don't recognize me..." Lily started to do something...Lily walked over to Splinter and Glitter. "How are things going?" She said in a polite voice.

Sonic Boom looked the best he could. Sonic Boom looked at both of them in interest. Was he planning something? Sonic Boom looked his best again.

Sonic Boom loved pats. In fact, he thought Lily was getting better with talking to ponies. "Heh. So how did you two end up working here?" she questioned. Sonic Boom nudged Lily's head playfully with a smile. Lily and Sonic Boom were laughing.

Glitter cocked her head a bit. "I got told my special talent wasn't much use to Cloudsdale. Said I'd be more useful working at the factory." She chuckled a little under her breath, moving on from patting Sonic Boom to rubbing her cheek against Lily's neck.

(edited)

Sonic Boom climbed down from Lily's shoulder and looked at Splinter. Sonic Boom look kinda fierce and flied up Lily's shoulder with Sonic Boom still looking at Splinter in a ferocious look and gave him a squawk. "Sonic Boom! Snap outta it!" Lily commanded. Sonic Boom stopped. Lily thought in her head.

What if Sonic Boom is planning something on Splinter?

Edited by ϟ Invader Sonic Boom ϟ

''What's with the bird?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow. ''Also, I was kidnapped.'' Linus said while laughing but frowning at the same time. ''Not very fun.'' Splinter said while frowning.

Lily shrugged and kicked Sonic Boom shuffling him a bit making him fly off. "I don't know, he is not like this usually." she growled at Sonic Boom after. "He also is a Griffon." Lily started to sing Rainbow Factory, a song made herself (RP Because someone already made it)

A fire feather dropped on the ground like a Phoenix feather. Lily picked it up. How strange...

Glitter cocked her head and chuckled a bit. "Griffons still have bird parts though." she says simply, rubbing her cheek against Splinter's neck. "So it's not like you're wrong or anything." She chuckles and looks up at him.

Splinter blushed again. ''That's a relief.'' Splinter said while sighing. He rubbed his cheek a little bit on her face. He then laughed. ''Does anyone know how to get this paint off?'' Splinter said while shrugging.

(edited)

"Sonic Boom is DEFIANTLY hiding something from me..." Lily growled. Sonic Boom squawked at Lily. "I don't like your attitude Sonic..." Lily gave him a stare like Fluttershy's but not that big. Lily flied up and kicked him. "YOU KNOW NOT TO DO THAT!!!" It rumbled around the Factory like a big echo. Sonic Boom flied to a corner with his eyes turning black.

Lily shrugged..."Don't know how to get the paint off too." Lily was already feeling like she was in charge. "Like a Boss..." She said while she was about to pull out some tinted glasses and look like the boss. "LIKE A BOSS!!!" She said not too loud. "Oops..." She took off the glasses.

Edited by DJ Cadence

Lily put the glasses back on when Cole walked in and walked against him. "Who are you?" she questioned with Sonic Boom flying on Lily's shoulder. "OK Seriously Rainbow Dash, WHY is he here when we don't know him?"

Lily put the glasses back on when Cole walked in and walked against him. "Who are you?" she questioned with Sonic Boom flying on Lily's shoulder. "OK Seriously Rainbow Dash, WHY is he here when we don't know him?"

I know you Rainbow Dash and Sonic Boom, My name is Cole The Pony. Who are you. So. he's trotting around the rainbow factory and humming the song about the rainbow factory *hums to Rainbow Factory*

((Rainbow Factory by Glaze))

http-~~-//youtu.be/YRx_iXgLAyw

(You don't quote but RP with it)

Cole? Weird name.. (When I use this font that means I am talking in my mind)

"So, did you work here ages ago? Like 10 years ago?" Lily doesn't know. (OK I don't understand you.)