...Hi?

Mayuen

Well, hi everyone! ...or everypony?

After some consideration, I have finally passed the denial part of becoming a pegasister, decided to join the herd so to speak. Hopefully I will not regret that choice of mine ^^ But all you guys seem like a really nice bunch~

So, a little about me I guess. My internet name is Mayuen, so if you know one somewhere else called Mayuen, that is most likely me :3 I'm a Swedish girl soon turning 18, my interests mostly surrounds around Manga and Anime, but overall I am very fond of drawing and reading. I tend to come out as rather shy to people, and I have my share of stalkerish traits. My memory is out of this world, and I have a hard time remembering people so if I act like I don't remember any of you, I'm sorry! I don't mean to be rude. But I've been told I am a good listener, so I guess that is good?

On the MLP topic, my favorite pony is Fluttershy, and short after her is Princess Luna. My favorite episodes are the ones when the Mane six tell the Cutiemark Crusaders how they got their cutiemarks (I cannot remember the name for the moment, sorry) and the one when Princess Luna arrives at Ponyville during Nightmare Night... which maybe is the title of the episode but as I said, my memory is failing me.

I don't have much more to say, feel free to ask anything if you are wondering I guess

On a completely other topic, these smileys are adorable~ :blush:

• Brohoof 6

WELCOME!!!!! I always love meeting people from other nations, especially the Scandanavian Countries! Ive got a friend in Norway and a Danish friend who goes to school here in the U.S.!

I could tell you were a Fluttershy fan immediatly! My favorit pony is Fluttershy as well! Except I am more like Twi than anything else.

I hope to see you around enough to be perminantly burned into your memory, since that seems its the only way to help you not forget!

• Brohoof 1

Never thought I would get so many replies in such a short amount of time! :blush: So okay... time for some replies! c:

Nightfall Solara Greylight - Indeed, such adorable smileys must be spread! And Fluttershy is indeed the best pony! ^^

PegasisterTaco - Not many girls around here? ;) Awesome video~

~Chaotic Discord~ - Thank you for the welcome! ^^

conmankez - Weei~ we have so much in common :D

Mindrop - The internet is such a great thing, with being able to connect with so many different nationalities ^^ And yes, I guess my personality matches Fluttershy rather well, hehe. I will surely try to stick around, and hopefully people don't change icons so often... ;)

(SBB64/) - Thank you! And yes, those are the ones, thank you for telling me :)

Thank you for the great welcome everyone! ... everypony!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Another pegasis for rka ? This gon' be good :wub:

Jokes aside, welcome to the herd, Mayuen. I hope you'll have a nice time here :3

Edited by ProjectRKA
  • Brohoof 1