Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, there I was...

Ol' Sarge

You're a different type, to say the least. I've never heard of a father/son duo on any forum anywhere.

Anywho, welcome n' all that. You've been here for a while though so that's obsolete. :P

You're a different type, to say the least. I've never heard of a father/son duo on any forum anywhere.

Anywho, welcome n' all that. You've been here for a while though so that's obsolete. :P

Late thanks!

Wow, that's pretty sick man. Wish my dad would even give watching the show a chance. ^_^

Anyways, Welcome, and hope you enjoy your time here! B)what a late welcome...

Thanks.
  • Brohoof 1

The thing is, SkullBuster is like the ONLY Brony in the area, so I didn't have anyone to go by as to what the "average" Brony looked or acted like. And yes, I am enjoying the shows.

Hey , I am new too, whose your favorite pony :)

?

(edited)

Hey , I am new too, whose your favorite pony :)

?

Fluttershy is my favorite.

July 21st Edit:

I just stopped by to thank you all again for welcoming me to this awesome forum. Just so you know, in the last 16 days since I joined, you have: given me over 400 Brohooves and this post was # 14 on the all time Brohoof list!

So, once again, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Edited by Ol' Sarge

Nice to see more military folks out here... we're getting more and more high vis as time goes by, haha.

Thanks. Sorry, I didn't get to you sooner. I'm glad to see more Military Bronies here as well, it adds a bit of legitimacy to the Herd I think.
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, there's at least one NCO here at Tinker who is a brony too... he just did up his daughter's bedroom to look like ponyville and it turned out great.

Also loving the "So there I was..." we use that alot in the aviation community, along with "wouldn't it be nice" and "drink bitch."

At any rate you're bringing alot of great experience on to these boards, and I for one thing that's pretty cool.

Also loving the "So there I was..." we use that alot in the aviation community, along with "wouldn't it be nice" and "drink bitch."

Doesn't every great story start out that way? I was trying to think of how to start the thread and it just came to me. Glad it was appreciated.

• 4 months later...