private A new beginning

Passion Page

Passion saw the purple pony and walked over to her "Hi, do you live around here?" She asked with a friendly smile on her face. "No matter if your not, here's an invitation to a party I'm having tomorrow night, I'd like it if you could come." she said still smiling "Well I have to go for now, I hope to see you tomorrow night ?" she said with a friendly smile, then walked back to Draw and Morning Star "Well draw it was very nice to meet you and I hope to see you at my party tomorrow night." she said hopefully, there was a light blush spreading across her face and she didn't know why, maybe she thought she sounded desperate "I'll see you later Draw" she said to him then turnd around and went inside assuming Morning Star would follow.

Passion shut the door behind her and Morning Star then turned around to look at him "so, what do you want to do first? we could set the table, hang the streamers, blow up balloons, the choice is yours" she said with a smile.

Midnight decided to check her mail. She was surprised to find a pink envelope waiting in her mailbox. She took it and went inside to read the letter. It said:

This is your Ponyville friend, Pinkie Pie. I want to come and visit you soon, to see your home in Canterlot. Visit me soon after my visit After Midnight. Signed, Pinkie. Midnight stashed the letter in a cupboard.

Passion shut the door behind her and Morning Star then turned around to look at him "so, what do you want to do first? we could set the table, hang the streamers, blow up balloons, the choice is yours" she said with a smile.

Morning star replied."Lets hang the streamers".

Midnight though for a few seconds, and then got an idea. She got a piece of paper and wrote one more letter back to Pinkie Pie. When she was done, she quickly sent it.

(With the way my side of the RP is going, I'm going to be temporarily playing Pinkie Pie soon...)

Passion got the box of party supplies pinkie had given her and got to work, "I can't wait till this party, I think it will be loads of fun!" she said enthusiasticly to Morning Star.

Morning star looked over at her carrying the box."Do you need help with that"?

"A little bit" she said slightly embarrassed, it's just a little big she laughed. "some times I wish I was a unicorn like me dad, things would be way easier to do if I were" She chuckled at herself.

"A little bit" she said slightly embarrassed, it's just a little big she laughed. "some times I wish I was a unicorn like me dad, things would be way easier to do if I were" She chuckled at herself.

Morning star went over and helped her with the box .

Midnight went into her secret room and turned on her wall radio. Then, she went outside her secret room and turned on a speaker on the wall. Then, she went upstairs and read a book.

(Nobody ever said ponies couldn't use human technology. After all, one time I saw an oven in the Cake's bakery, or perhaps more than once!)

Midnight went into her secret room and turned on her wall radio. Then, she went outside her secret room and turned on a speaker on the wall. Then, she went upstairs and read a book.

(Nobody ever said ponies couldn't use human technology. After all, one time I saw an oven in the Cake's bakery, or perhaps more than once!)

Morning star went over and helped her with the box .

Embers drove his car back home, his camp didnt start for a long time, but his car was smashed, he hit it into a sign and broke his arm,so he had a cast and a realy skrewd up car, he drove over to his home, got out, and went inside to eat something

(im back :D)

(edited)

Midnight looked out the window and saw that Embers was back. She put down her book and, for the first time in a while, drew a picture on her window. It looked like... a chair?

Embers slowly walked back out of the door, but he hit his arm on the side and he fall, he slowly got up and for the first time,his arm was visable. He yelled as he hit it, but stoped because he didnt want to draw anything to him self

Midnight looked out the window and saw that Embers was back. She put down her book and, for the first time in a while, drew a picture on her window. It looked like... a chair?

Edited by embers1

Midnight was too busy daydreaming to hear a yelp coming from outside.

Embers fell hit his arm 1 more time, this time he yelled so loud that she herd

Midnight was snapped out of her daydream when she heard a yell across the street. She looked at the house in the direction of the yelp, and then started to walk there, afraid to run or she might trip on Embers.

Embers started talking to him because he thawt he was alone

"jeeze, when i get my hands on that little ras-"

He turned to see her

Midnight giggled under her breath and then said, "Hello."

Embers stared at her, remeber how he had broken his arm, and the one pony that did it