Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Junior Speedster's Flight Camp RP

Pinkazoid

Confused about the reason why the filly was so not confident about being a flyer, Hurl reached out to lightly pull on the tip of her wing. "Well, your wings are real. And he's right. You are going to be fastest out of all three of us.", said him, almost keeling over and laughing. Tilting his head back down again, the red and yellow griffon paused. "Uh... What's both of your names again?"

"Ok, let's wait.", agreed Hurl, sitting down on his haunches. He looked left and right, scraped his talons against the bark, and nibbled on his chest feathers. Soon he couldn't toleratate the boredom anymore. Like a cat he flipped onto his back and rolled, complaining, "Aaahh. I am sooo bored! I want to get my wing fixed! When are we going to get out of here?" Finally he couldn't wait any longer. A single puff of cloud drifted not too far away from the tree top.

Hurl gave Fluttershy a nudge and pointed at the cloud. "Fluttershy, why don't you go up that and bring the cloud over here? "

"You could be a little patient, you know..." Lark said, laying down. "It would be best if we just... stayed here until our injuries were healed... We can't do much of anything and if Fluttershy doesn't feel like flying... best not to force her..." He closed his eyes to try and get some rest.

"That will take days~ Aaahhh~~~", grumbled Hurl, lying on his back like a big cat and rolling away from them, then rolling back again. He pointed out frankly, his talon flicked away an acorn, which hit off the tree and bounced over Lark's head. "And I believe Fluttershy can fly. She just has to be more confident at herself, that's all. Don't you want to believe her? "

"Ow!" Lark said as the acorn hit him, "Yes... I do want to believe in her... but I don't want her to take any chances she's not comfortable with..." Lark said. "Plus... if you really wanna fly, you still won't be able to when you get back up there... Flying takes patience, so be patient."

Turning his attention on Lark, Hurl flicked off another acorn, which hit the tree and took the same pass again. "But if we are patient, we won't be able to get anywhere.", argued the griffon, his amber eyes trailed across the bandages. "At least they will have something, whatever medicines up there that will make you feel better. " Bored to a degree, he began to play acorns like he was playing marbles. His tail curled up when he heard a heartfreezing howl sounded from the deepest part of the forest. "What was that? A dog?", excitedly he asked.

"Timber-what?", asked Hurl, scrutinizing his eyes at the darkest part of the forest. The howl's echoes rang in Hurl's ears. It looked like the forest wasn't as empty as he imagined. He raised his beak and mimicked, "Arrrrwwwoooooo~", listening to the responds. "Hey, it sounds like the howls are getting closer and closer."

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash saw the very tip of a brownish, wolf-like nose. "TIMBERWOLVES!!!" she screamed. "EVERYPONY FOR THEMSELVES!!!" She didn't know if it was timberwolves or not, but she flew back to camp as fast as possible anyhow.

Seeing Fluttershy stand in front of Lark and Hurl, he looked at her in admiration for what she was doing. He didn't get up, but he was affixated on Fluttershy's every move, hoping for the best.

• Brohoof 1

"Eat us?!" Hurl looked at Lark in horror, suddenly realizing that inviting these timber-whatever over sounded like a terrible idea. Or maybe it was really bad idea. At first, he wanted to run away as fast as he could, but he changed his mind after watching a sky-blue pony flied away and Fluttershy not only standing her ground, but also seemed quite eager. I am not going to run away like a coward. "Uh... Fluttershy doesn't seem to be scared...so?" More brown, bark-like heads appeared behind the bushes, having the younglings completly surrounded. Hurl took one solemn look and said matter-of-factly, "Gosh, they look ugly."

• Brohoof 1

(I'm sorry that I'm barely active in any of my RP's, I only get the computer for an hour a day >.>)

Sugar Rush peeked her head out of the cloud searching the ground to look for the wolves, she flew down trying to get a better view

• Brohoof 1