Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

Shawn looked at Etemon blankly. "If you think I'm going to tell you where she is then you're stupider than you look, which is surprising," Shawn replied as he started running into the forest weaving between the thick shrubbery.

Edited by Half-Note

Etemon sighed. Shawn was going to be difficult. He chased Shawn and grabbed the boy by the shirt. "Boy dont run from me!" He said as he waved Shawn around. "I dont care about the Relemon I want to know where that virus Keramon went!!" He yelled at Shawn.

Relemon tail twitched as she heard people near her. She looked up with her big eyes, she bounced over to see who it was. There in front of her stood Shawn and Etemon. Her tail twitched in fear, Relemon where know for being shy. She bounce away to hide behide a tree, Sakura where are you she thought to her self.

Keramon was nearby and Axe knew what they had to do. "We have to attack him. Lure him away otherwise Shawns a goner."

He said to his partner. "Right but then wont he be after us?" Keramon asked skeptically. Axe shook his head. "Oh shut it. Hit him now."

Keramon nodded and let loose with a loud "Bug blaster!" The massive ball of energy hit Etemon and sent him spiraling. "Got you now!" He said he dropped Shawn and stood up. "Dark network!" He yelled as he threw a ball of black energy into the woods. It missed by a longshot enabling time for Axe and Keramon to get away from Etemon. "No you dont!!" The big monkey shouted and chased after the two. Axe was glad he had done something to help the others for once. Even if it did mean he was probably going to die because of it.

Shawn considered going to help but figured he wouldn't be any use so he continued his search for Relemon. "Relemon? You out here?" he called as he walked through the woods looking for her.

Relemon blinked and jumped after Shawn. She wished she could call after him, but she lacked a mouth. She blew bubbles his way and carried on bouncing after him.

Sakura turned over and woke up to see the Relemon was missing. She rubbed her eyes and looked around before getting up. "odd..." she said ti her self. She looked over to where Axe had been lying, "Where are they?" she thought to her self.

Shawn saw the bubbles and looked around till he saw Relemon. "Oh hey there, you know you're way cuter when you're in your rookie form," he told her with a grin as he picked her up and headed back to the cave.

Edited by Half-Note

Keramon was doing surprisingly well. They were ahead of Etemon and every so often Keramon would turn and yell. "Bug blaster." Sending a blast of energy behind them. Etemon wasnt behind them however. Etemon was beside them hidden in the trees. Kermon slowed down and Axe toppled over. Both of them were out of energy and couldnt go any farther. "You two are by far the stupidest digidestined I ever layed eyes on." Etemon said stepping out of the trees. "Im not sure what possesd you to come all the way out here but it was idiotic in the least." He said and sung a little tune. "Hey hey dont get upset. There was no way you could beat me in the first place!" He rolled Axe over and stepped on his chest. "Give me that digivice of yours!!" Etemon yelled. "Bug blaster!" Keramon yelled and hit Etemon point blank in the face. Etemon fell off and hit a tree. Axe didnt stop to see what happened next he grabbed Keramon and ran towards the sound of the waves.

Relemon flushed but turned to here, Etemon. She paused and pointed over to where she heard it with her tail.

meanwhile Sakura was waking up Dorumon, "wake up, Shawns gone" she whispered. She sighed as she got up and started running to the forest. "Relemon? Where did you go?" she asked. She turned as she heard Etemon singing, "Oh no" she muttered. She started to run to where she heard Etemon. "Please don't be near him Relemon"

"Axe..." Keramon began but Axe silenced him. "I know..." The others were awake all Axe could hope for was that they didnt follow otherwise they may run into Etemon. "What if they find us?" Keramon said. "Were to far out." Axe replied. The trees were thinning and the waves were getting louder. "Were almost there..." Axe said as they neared the waters edge.

"Umm I don't know if we should go that way," Shawn said to Relemon. "That's where Etamon went," he said. After a second of looking at her he sighed and walked in the direction she pointed to.

Dorumon woke up and ran after Sakura. "Don't worry about Relemon. If I know Shawn he's with her now," he reassured her.

Relemon jumped on his sholder in happiness. She put her tail round Shawns neck to make sure she didn't fall off. She hugged close to his neck to make sure she didn't move.

Sakura where she heard the noise. She got to Shawn panting, "....Whats....whats... going on?" she asked.

Shawn blushed as Relemon's tail went around his neck. When Sakura and Dorumon came up he blinked a few times before speaking. "I came out here to get Relemon then Etamon came and went after Axe and Keramon," he said.

Etemon was furious. He lept up and rubbed his head. "Those little brats!!" He chased the two to the beach and stod laughing.

Axe was angry too. "Keramon you said the beach was over here!!" Keramon looked around. "It is!! Waaay down that way!" He said smiling. Axe walked over and was sick to his stomach. Instead of sand he was on a cliff a cliff that dropped 2oo feet instantly into the ocean. Sharp rocks jutted out of water and the waves crashed against the cliff with blasts that shook the whole cliff.

"End of the line!!" Came a voice from the woods. "Oh no..." Axe said. Coming through the woods was the giant ornage figure of Etemon. "Now were caught between a monkey and a cliffside!!" Keramon yelled. Axe knew what they had to do but he wasnt sure if he could do it.

Candlemon desperately tried to get Alice to wake up, he had seen some of the others leaving and was worried about them. The fact that he almost couldn't wake her up made him even more worried. "Come on Alice, wake up already!"

Axe looked down at a log laying on the floor. It was incredibly thick and very very strong. Axe picked it up and hugged it tight. Keramon wrote a message in the dirt to renamon and the others so they would see it. And climbed onto Axes back. "What if you die?" Keramon asked. Axe shok his head and replied "Im dead either way!" With that he gripped the log and lept off of the cliff falling 200 feet hanging on to nothing but a log.

Etemon saw the two jump and gasped in surprise. "No way..." He said astounded. The kids were as good as dead now. He slumped to his knees and stood at the sedge of the forest looking in awe at the edge of the cliff.

Sakura got to Etemon out of breath, and look around. "Are.... we.....to .....late?" She panted.

Relemon jumped up and down on shawns sholder as she saw something in the sand, she looked around before hoping over to it. She looked over the edge to see if they where down there. Put her little body got easy off balanced and fell over the cliff.

Sakura looked at Relemon and jumped off the cliff to save she caught her. Then looked at the drop, "i'm am idiot" she muttered.

Relemon started to cry as the speeds pick up.

Sakura saw there and panicked she saw a branch yetting out of the cliff which she grabbed on to with a crying Relemon still in hand.

Axe and Keramon hit the water on the log. They couldnt stay on it upright and they kept gasping for breath. Keramon looked up and saw Salura dangling. "No!!" He shouted as the current pushed him under. The two slammed into the side of the wall and began moving to the right still trying to cling to the log.

Etemon lept over the side and scaled it like a pro using his monkey speed and agility. He grabbed Sakura and Relemon and pondered dropping them off. But he instead grunted and threw them back up onto the cliff. "Those two are as good as dead! You shouldnt be diving in after them! Im gonna kill you and thats FINAL so until I do stop trying to die!! I already lost one digivice im not losing another!" He shouted and stood over the two. He didnt want to admit that he just didnt have the guts to drop the two over.

The log slammed against a jagged rock and broke right in two. Keramon on one Side Axe on the other. They flopped around in the water uselessly until a mighty wave appeared on the horizon. "Oh no..." Axe whispered until the wave pounded onto him driving him deep below the surface. By the time he surfaced he was unconcious and Keramon was still no where in sight.

Sakura ran to the edge of the cliff again, calling out at the top of her voice "Axe?!" she looked said. Relemon hoped next to her and tried to stop her from worring. Sakura looked aroun in a panic she wasn't sure what she was going to do, they needed to find Axe right away.

Relemon looked at Sakura and felt so helpless she was just a small digimon. She could help in away, she put her face down.

Sakura got up in anger and started to run along the beach trying to find Axe.

Shawn looked down at Etamon with a glare. "Come on Dorumon, we'll leave him alone for now," he said running to catch Sakura and Relemon. "Yeah, ok." Dorumon said while sniffing the air for any traces of Axe.

Etemon walked up to Sakura. "Im going to find him dont worry." He said with as much sympathy as he could muster. "That kid still has my digivice I cant let him float off into god knows where." He said adjusting his glasses. "For now dont go after him. He has the Keramon with him you have a weak fresh Relemon." He said as he looked out on the water. "I will say this though somehow he isnt dead... Im not quite sure but if he was there would be a change you digidestined affect more than you realize." He said as he walked off down the beach. The sun was just peeking over the horizon and Etemon could tell he was gonna have a long day ahead of him. He ran off begining his search.

Keramon sat his arms wrapped spreadeagled on the sand. Axe was nowhere in sight and he couldnt move without it hurting.

"Axe are you..." He stopped his mouth was dry and he already knew the answer he and his partner had been seperated.

Sakura looked at Etemon her nodded before going make to the cave, she trusted his words he wasn't sure why. But he was right Relemon was not to anything, she sighed. She got into the cave and laid down.

Relemon looked Sakura and bounce over to her and fell asleep next to her side while Sakura stayed up looking at the cave roof.

Shawn went back to the cave and sat on the outside. Dorumon looked inside and saw how warm it was with everyone else before looking back at Shawn. "Go ahead," Shawn said with a sigh. Dorumon smiled and went and laid next to Sakura and Relemon.

Candlemon had finally managed to get Alice to wake up, or more likely she had woken up herself. A nightmare had made her violently waking up from her sleep. After getting the blur out of her eyes, and putting her glasses back on she realized some of the others were awake - and didn't look so fine.

"Have something happened? ...wait, where is Axe and Keramon?"

Axe laid exhausted on what felt like hardwood. He tried to sit up but his world was spinning and he had a sharp pain in his arm.

"So you're awake now huh?" Came a strange voice. Axe looked around but was to exhausted to get up. "Whos there..." He asked weakly. "My names Demidevimon Im your savior kid!" Came the voice again. Axe looked around and saw a black bat digimon with a white skull on its belly. "I found you and bringing you ashore just a pal you know?" He said. Although Axe felt he had alterior motives.