private Mystery Island ~

Sun

(edited)

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/24707-mystery-island/#entry559837

Jupiter dashed into her house, and picked up the phone. She quickly dialed all the numbers of her friend who loves travelling, and asked them what they wanted to do. Most of them replied with the usual; travel the world. Jupiter thought it should be time to explore somewhere they shouldn't. A folklore island called Mystery Island.

When she told her friends, they all gasped and backed out on the suggestion. Maybe she should find some other ponies in pony ville who might like to go there. Jupiter hung up and began out of the house, looking for other ponies who crave adventure like herself. Who knows, maybe she'll make some new friends for this sort of thing.

They'd need a boat and some food for the travel part until they'd reach the beach of course. Jupiter thought of all the possible things her new friends in search would need to go on this adventure.

Edited by Sun

Harmony was walking around in the park, admiring the birds' beautiful songs when she overheard some ponies talking about a trip to Mystery Island. She thought that "Mystery Island" sounded familiar.

"Perhaps I've heard about that place in a book or something..." Harmony whispered to herself. But an Island called Mystery Island sounded like a place that had no history, or no documentation about the findings on this mysterious island.

Harmony raised her head in the direction of the pony's voice who was talking about Mystery Island, and it was none other than her best friend Jupiter! Harmony trotted towards Jupiter, wanting to ask more about the trip to this island...

"So," Began Harmony, getting the attention of Jupiter, "I heard you were planning this trip to Mystery Island, sound like fun!"

Jupiter kicked her foot along the road in excitement. "Why I forgot to ask you, yes!" Jupiter nodded her head. "I'm planning to goto Mystery Island either later today or early tomorrow," Jupiter went on like her life depended on it, "Because I need to pack." She finished with one last breath and smiled at Harmony. "OH!" She sprang up in the air, "Would you like to come?"

Jupiter thought of all the adventure Harmony and her had together and couldn't wait if she was going to say yes, then there'd be one more person to have aboard!

"Of course I'd like to go!" Harmony shrieked lifting her front hooves in the air happily, "Why wouldn't I want to go on a spine tingling adventure with my best friend in all of Equestria!" Her eyes were glittering with excitement as she imagined the adventure: Barely escaping death, running to save our lives, finding lost treasure, and maybe even unraveling the secrets of Mystery Island ... Oh it was all to good to be true. Harmony couldn't wait until they left boring Ponyville and entered a new world filled with all sorts of surprises! Harmony shook her head, letting her imaginative thoughts fade. "So, Are any other ponies going to be joining us?"

Jupiter circled Harmony with wonderful happy thoughts, all the same of probably Harmony was thinking. "Maybe! If we find any that is." She replied, just barely squeezing the words into a calm sentence. She was too pleased with this, just too pleased indeed. Her best friend - whom she haven't went on adventures with since she was a little filly was going to the greatest, and most unknown island yet. It was like when they first met up!

Harmony looked at Jupiter with joy, "This is going to be the best vacation yet!" She ran around the park, her long, blue mane flowing in the wind.

Harmony ran back to Jupiter nearly tripping on a stone. "What are we waiting for, Let's go find some ponies who want to come with us!"

She then ran off towards the center of Ponyville, hoping Jupiter would follow. Perhaps they could find ponies that were seeking a little excitement in their lives, or maybe some that also wanted to explore the secretive Mystery Island...

Jupiter raced off after Harmony, she loved her best friend. She was as adventurous as she was. "Anyone want to join us on the exploration on Mystery Island?!" Jupiter shouted out, everyone - well almost everyone knew who she was. She was the go-getter for adventures! Hopefully someone would want to join, someone who knew all about travelling and surviving in the jungle, just like Harmony and herself.

Harmony repeated what Jupiter was saying to the crowd of ponies they were passing, "Come on, If you like adventure, join Jupiter and me on an adventure of a lifetime!" Some ponies came up to the two ponies and asked where they planned on going. Once Harmony and Jupiter both said, "Mystery Island," the ponies they were talking to backed away...

"I wonder why those ponies seem so afraid when we say Mystery Island.." Harmony said quizzically.

(Why do I keep putting I joined noted before my first post in every RP? Anyhow... I joined!)

After Midnight heard some ponies say Mystery Island. This sparked her interest, and she slowly walked toward them, her orange eyes gleaming. "Uh... Hello." she said, trying her best not to sound too shy. She liked adventures. "Did you say Mystery Island?" Even saying it herself gave her adventure power, even if she could sound quiet and shy at times. She though a tiny bit of what she had heard of Mystery Island and backed half an inch away, but stayed strong.

Jupiter smiled and nodded her head, "Yes yes! Would you like to come along?" Jupiter asked, she couldn't be more excited! Looking down to the mare's cutie mark, she noticed it was of stars.

"You like to study constellations?" Jupiter asked, "Because I like to study the planets!" Jupiter jumped up and down, and this new pony had something in common with her. She carefully looked down toward her own cutie mark; Planets.

"I love to study the stars!" After Midnight said, jumping almost ten feet into the air in excitement. "I can't believe you like to study planets!" Midnight landed on the ground. "And I would love to come along!" One Midnight's interests were sparked, they couldn't be un-sparked easily. She smiled. No dangers on an island could keep her from being happy. Not now.

Jupiter spun in a circle on one of her legs. "Great!" She laughed. "Should we get our supplies, or ask for others to join?" Jupiter asked Harmony and After Midnight. Jupiter thought about this; it was really up to them since she couldn't be more happy with 3 ponies, including herself of course, or more...

(edited)

"I say ask for others to join." After Midnight said. The hyperactivity was gone, but she was still smiling. Widely. She was excited beyond belief, despite what she had heard of Mystery Island. Sure, it was dangerous, but adventures were fun, and all ponies had their quirks.

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

"Yeah! That's the spirit!" Jupiter encouraged as she went around, asking all the ponies about going. Most of them turned it down, some of them shuddered and ran away and only one of them screamed before fainting. That was quite odd, but no matter! Jupiter and the bunch where going to find out what Mystery Island was really about!

(edited)

''Wait.'' A Colt said from the crowd. He pushed the other's out of the way. His name was Splinter Hood. ''I will join you on you're quest to Mystery Island.'' Splinter said while smiling. ''I've tried asking around as well.. But they all said no. Glad to know some other ponies have a taste In adventure like me!'' Splinter said while his smile grew.

Edited by The Scout

Jupiter looked pleased and did a small twirl in the air. "Wonderful, splendid, amazing, terrific!" She announced. "Any other ponies want to visit the scary, unknown regions of Mystery Island?!" Jupiter asked, dancing around the ponies in the town square.

(edited)

After Midnight could feel her excitement. She felt like fireworks, like caramel, like fire, like anything exciting. Anything excited. Anything. She was so exited she found herself unable to talk, and so when she tried to say "Yay!" it came out "Wup!"

"And the search for more ponies begins!" Jupiter said. "Maybe we should start packing up stuff and place it on the boat, and extras for others just in case!" Jupiter exclaimed, it was a rather good idea to start packing up before dawn hit.

Jupiter giggled and began to lead the group of ponies towards the big voyager ship by the pony ville docks. "We need lots of food, some tools, first AID Kit, adventure hats, fabric for making the hut to sleep in, pillows, and sleeping bags, oh, and of course water!" Jupiter said, listing all the stuff down in her head. "Harmony, you're on Food and tools. After Midnight, you're on adventure hats and fabric, Splinter, you're on Pillows and sleeping bags and I'll be on water and preparing the boat!" Jupiter ordered, in a friendly and excited way of course. Jupiter was never bossy nor mean!

''On it!'' Splinter said while saluting. He ran to his cottage and grabbed some pillows. He bought 4 sleeping bags and came back to the docks. ''I got everything!'' Splinter said while sweating.

(edited)

"Got it!" Midnight zoomed off to her home. In another quick zoom, she was back with adventure hats and fabric. "Hope these work." The excitement on her face was replaced with sudden fear:She had never been on a boat before.

Jupiter asked them to put it on the ship as soon as she dropped the floor board connecting to the boat and the deck. Jupiter put the sails up as they blew in the wind. She rolled the barrels of water up the floor board and onto the ship. "Could you guys pack it up here in the ship's 2nd floor?" Jupiter asked while struggling with one of the sail's. She tugged and pulled until she got it to go up. Soon she tied all the strings to their proper places and hoisted the anchor up, but kept the boat connected to the deck, just in case of any late joiners.

''I think she wants us to put our supplies in the lower floor of the ship.'' Splinter said while picking his things up. 10 minutes later he came back. ''Done!'' Splinter said while smiling.