private Everfree Fugitive

SongBrony

(edited)

"Look, whoever you are, you've been tracking us and I want to know why. So before I open this door, explain yourself!" Blaze said as he pondered what to do should things get ugly.

Edited by Songbrony

"He was in the Everfree Forest and seemed to know it well. So either the 'teenager' has guts, or he's gonna make a nice wreck of your house." Blaze said

(edited)

''The Truth is Ugly.. But if you want it, Here it is...'' Linus said while taking a deep breath. ''I'm a High-Class Assassin and Just Killed My Newest Targets who were located in Ponyvile. I escaped the Police and ended up in the Everfree Forest. I heard you and this other Girl, I was curious at the Moment so I followed you here. And I may have been thinking Of Stabbing you.. But I've Never Been the Good Guy Before so I Won't. Now will you open the Damn door?'' Linus said while shrugging.

Edited by The Scout

(edited)
"Yeah Right," Rook yelled at the door, then looked at Blaze, " For the record, Last time you two slept here, My house looked like a manticore went through it" Rook left for the kitchen to boil some water for tea. He was going to need it. Edited by AnonyPoni

''Okay.. I didn't want to do this..'' Linus Said as Picking up the knife. He searched for a window around the house and found one near the kitchen. He banged on the window and flipped the knife around. There was a large amount of blood on the knife. ''Now do you believe me? Now open the door before I make you.'' Linus said.

"Only if you slide your knife under the door." Blaze said, skeptical of his reasons. "Lily in case something goes wrong, put a stun spell on him." Blaze said to Lily. "And that wasn't our fault! You're the one who suggested the pillow fight!" Blaze retorted at Rook. "We'll be outta here tomorrow morning."

"Step back. I'm going to open the door and if he tries anything funny Lily is going to stun him." Blaze told those in the room as he opened the door.

''Listen Up.. What were you doing in the Everfree Forest? I'm not the Police and anything.. But It's Dangerous to go in there Unarmed.'' Linus said while Cocking an eyebrow.

(edited)

"Umm....do you not see the posters around here? I'm everywhere. You should know who I am and why I would be in a place nobody enters." Blaze said, confused as to what this pony wanted. "He either wants the bounty on my arrest, or is just curious about my being in the forest. Not gonna take any chances though." Blaze thought as he listened to Linus' statement. "And believe me, I'm not unarmed."

Edited by Songbrony

(edited)

''I'm the Criminal Here.. You talking to a Guy who's Killed 12 Mares and Stallions with no fear at all.'' Linus said while chuckling. ''Though I did see the Posters..'' Linus said while frowning.

Edited by The Scout

(edited)

"Yea but yet I haven't seen or heard you around here before. Obviously you are good at what you do, which is the only reason why I am even still talking to you. Now get your flank in here before I shut the door on your face." Blaze said with a stern look. "We have tea, our host's favorite." Blaze said as he slowly let Linus in. "But I prefer Cider if you ask me." Blaze whispered to Linus.

Edited by Songbrony

(edited)

''Woah, Take it Easy Mr. Fugitive.'' Linus said Sarcastically while walking in. ''Before you ask.. I hate Tea.'' Linus said randomly.

Edited by The Scout

(edited)

"Ok, Blaze, explain to me why you, your girlfriend, and an Assassin are in my house" Rook said, taking a sip of tea and staying strangely calm.

Edited by AnonyPoni

(edited)

"Look, the authorities have been on my ass for 2 days. I think I have a right to be bull headed about trusting someone I just met." Blaze stated. "And try not to offend Rook. He's...left brained as he says."

Blaze grew red at Lily being called his girlfriend. "Rook you know that I've known Lily for years. And he's here because I may need help with the authorities."

Edited by Songbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Blaze grew even redder. "Look Linus, I accidentally killed a mare. And the authorities are following me. I'm really worried about Carrick Murphy. He is very good at what he does. Like you." Blaze said trying to not look straight at Linus. "But I don't want him dead. I want him to work for me."

Edited by Songbrony

"No. He's a very skilled detective. He isn't afraid to go into the forest. Now before you get the wrong idea, I didn't plan on killing that mare. I only wanted to clear a path with explosives. Something went wrong and she got crushed by falling debris. The authorities won't listen and now I'm Ponyville's most wanted." Blaze said while looking out the window.

(edited)

"Well, it seems something very illegal is going to happen. I'm sorry Blaze about what happened, but you and Lily always were prone to trouble. I would like the trouble to stay out of my house... I have plans for tonight" Rook said. Lily and Blaze looked at him with a confused look.

"...Really?" Said Lily, completely surprised,

"Yeah. A mare I know is coming over..."

Blaze was surprised too, "Wow, good job, man. I never thought you had it in you"

"What the hay is that supposed to mean?" Rook said, getting a bit annoyed. He remembered the Assassin there, waiting. "Like I said, out!" Just as Rook pointed at the door, there was a loud banging on it.

"THIS IS THE POLICE!"

"Of course it is" Rook sighed.

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 1