Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pre-reader/Proofreading Request for a "The First Prince" EQD Update

chaucer345

Hello all, I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot, but I could really use some help.

My Equestria Daily story, The First Prince, has sat without update for an extremely long time, but I've finally finished up the first draft of the next update and the second draft is well on its way. However, this particular update has been giving me some serious trouble and I thought it would be wise to get some comments on it and proof-reading before I posted it.

I've had some serious issues with grammar in the past, and the story is quite long and dark (Note: the story is grimdark tagged with all that that entails), so it probably won't be the easiest job in the world. However, I personally think this particular update will be something really special... if I can pull it off

My hope was to set myself a deadline of Sunday to finish up the second draft and then send a google docs link to the brave souls that responded to this forum post.

Those interested can find the previous chapters here: http://www.equestria...-prince_31.html

(Note: I realize there are probably several grammatical errors lurking around those earlier chapters. If any of you happen to spot them while reading please just send me a message through the forums and I'll correct them as soon as I can. Story issues would be much harder to fix in the already released chapters, though I'm certainly happy to listen to any feedback.)

I thank you all in advance for your efforts and once again apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.