Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Legend of Zombie Road

Elric

"Meet us at the road before the sun sets. Bring any weapons you find fit. I don't have a preference. I am already prepared to protect myself if necessary but I suppose the more protection the better chances we will have at the road, Mr. Smith."

The wind started to begin blowing violently again. The church bell hauntingly rang like it did every day at 5 pm. The sun wasn't starting to set, but it was slowly starting to go down towards the horizon.

He turned to the person talking to him suddenly and smiled politely.

"Why yes, we are indeed talking about that? I'm Lucas Sleith. Nice to meet you! Who might you be? Are you interested in going with us to the road?" Lucas said as he extended his hand to shake the person who had come up to him.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam walks over to Hypno and looks at him examining his face but with Sam's eyes locked behind a pair of sunglasses it was hard to tell. then he spoke up "And what about you? You need any equipment? You look a little young to go out chasing fairy tales."

(edited)
"Oh a can personally assure you i'll be fine" he said with a smirk. "And i got all the equipment i need" he said as he pointed to a baseball bag bag and his satchel at his side. "I'll be just dandy" he explained. Edited by Hypno

"OK then less of an order i have to put in to my superiors." Sam said then with a final glance at Hypno. Sam Driscall walked off and stood leaning against the wall of the gas station examining the new arrival and his car. After a while he walks around the back of the store and soon another small puff is kicked up.

"Well, since you are already packed up Hypno, I guess we can head towards the road now."

Lucas Sleith once again clicked open his silver pocket watch to glance at it. The wind was still blowing violently and crows started to cackle almost as if they were laughing.

"I suppose we can" he said as he got up and followed Lucas "Are you sure were ready now though?" he asked as he casually walked and talked. He was waiting for the other members of the group now.

Sam Driscall stood by the side of the road leaning against a tree waiting for the other members of the team. he was wearing his normal suit ant tie his handgun in its shoulder holster, a folded spas 12 and a scoped M-14 were strapped to a standard issue military back pack colored black.

(edited)

(since the person hasn't responded in a days time, I'm leaving them. If they want to join they can come on their own.)

"Yeah, let's go." Lucas said, as he walked away from the person he answered about the road. The church bell eerily played its song as he walked off. The sun was slowly starting to set over the horizon. It would be only a matter of time before the sun completely set. He assumed Hypno and Sam would follow him.

Edited by Elric

"Alright" Hypno said as he started to walk with them. He carried his satchel around his neck, and his baseball bat bag with his right hand as he walked. The bag was obviously carrying something too.

Sam walked over to Lucas's side with a quick pace and said "About time we started to beat feet. Lets go." he then dropped back to walk next to Hypno. Sam started to examine the young man standing next to him.

"So, do you guys believe in the paranormal?" Lucas asked as they were walking towards the road. He figured he needed to know more about the people he was investigating with. It would only take about 10 minutes to get to the road from where they were.

"I figure that it is time to tell you the truth. I work for a specialized division of the CIA that hunts the paranormal. Ghosts, werewolves, you name it we've hunted it. so ya i believe in the paranormal." said Sam.

"CIA, huh?" Lucas said as he walked with his head down deep in thought.

"What about you, Hypno?" Lucas was curious about Hypno. He couldn't really seem to figure him out. It was that aspect of him that made Lucas interested.