Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'ellos ;)

Samzur

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Link in Darkspyro ;)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A froend of mine in Darkspyro told me and i tryied to give a try so here we are.

Yeah i'm new here so help is welcome :)

yeah i might not know all of the series. Here where i live, MLP: FIM is not in television. So i watch them in youtube. Soo yeah better introduce myself propeply.

Name: not telling to anypony

Homeland: Finland (full of MLP haters :( )

Personality: well i'm kind, frendly, weird, random and um.... That is pretty much everything.

My favourite ponys in series: Princess Luna (serioysly who don't love her?), quieen chrysalis, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applebloom, Big macintosh aaaand Vinyl Scratch.

Soo i like ponies, Bronies, Pegasisters, Death Metal, Dead island and dead rising 2, saints row 3, tekken 5 and 6, TV, lemonade, Anime, Manga, monster hunter series, Meha Man series.

Aaah that was going to be endless list so i stop here ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there and welcome to the official number 1 mlp forum ever here you will discover new badges, roleplay, great topics and awesome loving bronys and pagasisters! Like me :D

Samzur? Your name sounds silly :P

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying!

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

Hey! Welcome to the forums, my name is "PonyInTheFedora" I don't mind if you just call me "Fedora" or "Pony" though, that would be quite alright! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Oh and if you ever have any questions about the site don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else, we don't bite! See you around!

• Brohoof 1

Oh hay!

Welcome to MLP Forums! Feel free to make yourself at home.. This is like the best site ever..

Anyway feel free to PM me.

You know me from a certain site ;)

• Brohoof 1

Sooo 100 characters in one post minimium? Good to know.

@ DallasDee

yay!

@Dreamwalker

First my username, it comes from my irl name (Sam part but it is not my real name) and zur is just random. I admit it sounds a bit weird lol

nice pics too

@PonyInTheFeodora

Good to know

@Thunderstorm

maybe ;)